So how was your day?

Rac80

The Belle of the Ball
S

Stonelesscutter

So the Netherlands lost to freaking Germany 3 to nill today. :facepalm: What a great day. :roll:

shavedape

Well Known GateFan
So the Netherlands lost to freaking Germany 3 to nill today. :facepalm: What a great day. :roll:

Yeah, like you ever had a chance against the superior German machine. :icon_lol:

Red Mage

Boney
This is probably the first and last time I bother to go Black Friday shopping. The sales just weren't worth dealing with the psychotic nature of people trying to save a few $$$. After nearly getting pushed on the ground by getting rammed with a shopping cart from behind and stepped afterward on so someone could grab one of 50+ copies of the same $1.96 (normally $5) DVD lined up on a display at Walmart, I had enough. They just couldn't wait a minute to grab something that clearly was not going to be unavailable by the time it was their turn to look. Sticking with shopping online like I've done in the past.

YJ02

Well Known GateFan
still waiting on your green!

sneaky sneaky! ;)

still waiting on the green from you bluce! :)

yep that is very true...there are certain "personality types" that are attracted to situations that allow their sociopathic tendency full rein.

yep see above ^^ :D:D

green for remembering that little tidbit! ;)
'little tidbit' about cutting off bits:icon_e_surprised::icon_redface:

Rac80

The Belle of the Ball
This is probably the first and last time I bother to go Black Friday shopping. The sales just weren't worth dealing with the psychotic nature of people trying to save a few $$$. After nearly getting pushed on the ground by getting rammed with a shopping cart from behind and stepped afterward on so someone could grab one of 50+ copies of the same $1.96 (normally $5) DVD lined up on a display at Walmart, I had enough. They just couldn't wait a minute to grab something that clearly was not going to be unavailable by the time it was their turn to look. Sticking with shopping online like I've done in the past.

yep this year the sales weren't that good and since most of my shopping is done already (online baby ONLINE!!!) why bother! :P did you hear about the pepper spray and the gun fights? no thanks! :P

'little tidbit' about cutting off bits:icon_e_surprised::icon_redface:

;) they never said how big those "bits" were! :eek: :cool:

SciphonicStranger

Objects may be closer than they appear

I've never bothered trying to shop at the stores on Black Friday, but watching the annual stampede on the news that night is always interesting. :P

shavedape

Well Known GateFan
I've never bothered trying to shop at the stores on Black Friday, but watching the annual stampede on the news that night is always interesting. :P

Apparently this year was worse than most from what I gather. Having worked retail in the past I'm glad I had nothing to do with that whole mess yesterday. I mean, some crazy chick actually pepper sprayed people to prevent them from getting an Xbox. Priorities, it's all about priorities. ;)

SciphonicStranger

Objects may be closer than they appear
Apparently this year was worse than most from what I gather. Having worked retail in the past I'm glad I had nothing to do with that whole mess yesterday. I mean, some crazy chick actually pepper sprayed people to prevent them from getting an Xbox. Priorities, it's all about priorities. ;)

I blame the UC-Davis video for that one. :P

LadySciFi

GateFans Noob
My Sister and Nephew both get migraines. My Nephew got a perscription for it and it seems to help. My sister takes the usual Imitrex...not sure if it is still helping her.

S

Stonelesscutter

:icon_lol:

Tropicana

Council Member
How is everybody? I know - I have been non-existent for the past few weeks, which sucks for me cos I don't get to hang out with the GF folks.

Joelist

What ship is this?
Staff member
We're well within the normal ranges where I live. Had first snow a couple of weeks ago and this week we're going to be below freezing a couple of days.

OMNI

My avatar speaks for itself.
today was my first day off in 2 weeks and guess what i spent it doing?

yup trouble shooting my internet connection and my computer as i hadnt been able to get on here in over a week :P

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
It's okay. I almost feel a bit guilty that you're gonna get a christmas without any snow. ;)

Thats the usual. Snow doesnt fall in southern California on any Christmas. Store Santas or Santas on the street usually wear shorts. :)