Helix: Love it or Hate it? (Awards Given)

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
This show isnt coming back till 2015? LMAO! Why do they do this shit? It isnt like they have to do a whole lot now, they have a bunch of location shit they are doing now, no need for CGI since they blew up the Arctic base, all they need to spend money on now is cheap contact lenses and donuts and Starbucks for the hack writers. Without the unique locale of the Arctic, this becomes like any other soap opera...only with people with sparkly eyes.

I know I said it above, but it just irks me. It reminds me of what viewers are going through.

shavedape

Well Known GateFan
This show isnt coming back till 2015? LMAO! Why do they do this shit? It isnt like they have to do a whole lot now, they have a bunch of location shit they are doing now, no need for CGI since they blew up the Arctic base, all they need to spend money on now is cheap contact lenses and donuts and Starbucks for the hack writers. Without the unique locale of the Arctic, this becomes like any other soap opera...only with people with sparkly eyes.

I know I said it above, but it just irks me. It reminds me of what viewers are going through.

Correct me if I'm wrong but wasn't this show simply supposed to be one season and then done? If so we have Moore, once again, writing crap on the fly. (Remember how he claimed that BSG was planned out completely but it really wasn't?)

The SOB probably had the show written to wrap up in one season but then got the green light to do more so now he needs the extra time to come up with more bad ideas hence the next season not premiering until 2015.

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
Correct me if I'm wrong but wasn't this show simply supposed to be one season and then done? If so we have Moore, once again, writing crap on the fly. (Remember how he claimed that BSG was planned out completely but it really wasn't?)

The SOB probably had the show written to wrap up in one season but then got the green light to do more so now he needs the extra time to come up with more bad ideas hence the next season not premiering until 2015.

They ALWAYS tell us it's one season, then it turns out to be two seasons and that they were a given from the start. :neglected: That way, they can spin the "Renewed for a second season!" thing they always do. "Syfy's new blockbuster hit, Helix is renewed for an exciting new SECOND SEASON!"

tumblr_mn5jzi4yr91rixwdqo1_500.gif

Gatefan1976

Well Known GateFan
You know Ape is just gonna want to jump your gif, right? :D

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member

Why do you think I posted it? :lol: I think he might have trouble chaining that gif to his bed though. :cameronanime06:

shavedape

Well Known GateFan

Sorry but Jensen Ackles does nothing for me. I'm sure he's considered handsome by some but he just doesn't move my meter at all. And Jared Padalecki is out of the running due to his crazy hair. In fact, come to think of it no one on SPN gets my wheels turning, go figure.

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
Sorry but Jensen Ackles does nothing for me. I'm sure he's considered handsome by some but he just doesn't move my meter at all. And Jared Padalecki is out of the running due to his crazy hair. In fact, come to think of it no one on SPN gets my wheels turning, go figure.

What? :) I just KNEW he was your type. :anim_59:

shavedape

Well Known GateFan

shavedape

Well Known GateFan
Really? He looks like Average clean cut Joe to me. :)

That's the problem, he's too "clean cut". I can just see him moving in and filling my bathroom counter with a ton of hair care products and creams and colognes and scented splashes and rubs, oy! No one needs that kind of shit cluttering up their life, gay or straight. ;)

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
That's the problem, he's too "clean cut". I can just see him moving in and filling my bathroom counter with a ton of hair care products and creams and colognes and scented splashes and rubs, oy! No one needs that kind of shit cluttering up their life, gay or straight. ;)

What, you mean to tell me you dont moisturize, exfoliate or carefully groom your facial hair? HORRORS! :shep_lol: You just dont want him taking counter space 'cause your stuff is taking up all the room! :anim_59:

Joelist

What ship is this?
Staff member
For all we know he has a 24 inch long goatee and a Fu Manchu braided on both sides....

shavedape

Well Known GateFan
What, you mean to tell me you dont moisturize, exfoliate or carefully groom your facial hair? HORRORS! :shep_lol: You just dont want him taking counter space 'cause your stuff is taking up all the room! :anim_59:

Just my tampons. ;)

shavedape

Well Known GateFan

Gatefan1976

Well Known GateFan

Ahh, so you are a bear then?

shavedape

Well Known GateFan
Ahh, so you are a bear then?

LOL, I'm not a "bear". Regardless, what does being a bear have to do with toiletries? Are you saying bears aren't hygienic?

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
LOL, I'm not a "bear". Regardless, what does being a bear have to do with toiletries? Are you saying bears aren't hygienic?

Does Glenn Beck qualify as a "bear"? :icon_razz:

B

Backstep

He is still having his feathers ruffled at not getting the ultimate prize in the universe, the helix ball of power. :shame: