Anything goes 1

Gatefan1976

Well Known GateFan
Well
Awake again, feeling much better (probably due to exessive sweat whilst asleep)
Flu has broken, Yay for home remidies that work for you :D

S

Stonelesscutter

Well
Awake again, feeling much better (probably due to exessive sweat whilst asleep)
Flu has broken, Yay for home remidies that work for you :D

So you just started your day again or are you planning to get some more sleep?
Hope your illness will be gone now.

G

Graybrew1

The idea of alot of alcohol sounds very good to me right now. I would even drink scotch if I had any. Have to scrounge around and see If I can find myself some wine instead. :mad:

S

Stonelesscutter

The idea of alot of alcohol sounds very good to me right now. I would even drink scotch if I had any. Have to scrounge around and see If I can find myself some wine instead. :mad:

Why, what's up?

shavedape

Well Known GateFan

shavedape

Well Known GateFan
G

Graybrew1

RL bull#@#. Want to scream. Alcohol will do. Lots of it.

Terran77

Captain Tightpants
I could use a nice chilled bottle of a California Gewurztraminer right now.

S

Stonelesscutter

Darn! I missed my 2000st post!
Well I guess it's time to break out the good stuff.
Lagavullin all around for the whiskey fans and also for those desperately in need of lots of alcohol!
It's stonelesscutter's new-millennium-party! Yiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiihaaaaaaaaaaaw!

S

Stonelesscutter

Do tell! That sounds like there's an interesting story in there somewhere! :)

It's real life bull**** but I didn't ask what because I didn't want to pry.
But if she wants to tell then fine. :)

shavedape

Well Known GateFan
No not really. But she made it sound as if she did.
What're you drinkin' at the moment?

Water. It's only 5:30 PM here. I'm not Dutch. It's not like I wake up and brush my teeth with grain alcohol thank you very much.

Incidentally, I recently had some "Belgian-style" beer that was so God awful I got sick off of just one. So did several of my friends. It's called "Blue Moon" and it's pure piss! I love beer. I know beer. Beer is mother's milk to me. I've had imported beer from Germany to China and have loved it all. This "Blue Moon" stuff is utter crap though. I wouldn't serve it to a squee drone, that's how horrific it is. It's brewed by the Coors company out in Colorado, which should have been my first clue that it was going to be rancid piss.
:puke: