Anything goes 1

shavedape

Well Known GateFan
S

Stonelesscutter

Water. It's only 5:30 PM here. I'm not Dutch. It's not like I wake up and brush my teeth with grain alcohol thank you very much.

Incidentally, I recently had some "Belgian-style" beer that was so God awful I got sick off of just one. So did several of my friends. It's called "Blue Moon" and it's pure piss! I love beer. I know beer. Beer is mother's milk to me. I've had imported beer from Germany to China and have loved it all. This "Blue Moon" stuff is utter crap though. I wouldn't serve it to a squee drone, that's how horrific it is. It's brewed by the Coors company out in Colorado, which should have been my first clue that it was going to be rancid piss.
:puke:

So you drank Belgian beer from Colorado and you're surprised that it was disgusting? LOL!
They probably have thousands of different beers in Belgium, most of which contain more alcohol than the usual beers.
If you want to have something easily drinkable from there you should try a Jupiler. It's sort of Belgium's Heineken.
Not sure if that's a good thing though. :P Heineken is often called piss too.
Never heard of Blue Moon myself.

Terran77

Captain Tightpants
Well I'm drinking one of my favorite alcoholic beverages. I think I've mentioned it before...

Oh yeah.
Oh lord no... Jaeger is the Devil. *shudder*

Jaeger makes you think, "you'll be fine with one more shot: that last time, it was totally an aberration that you woke up naked with three transvestite-hookers."

EvilSpaceAlien

Sinister Swede
Does that have a black licorice flavor to it?

Yeah sort of.

Oh lord no... Jaeger is the Devil. *shudder*

Jaeger makes you think, "you'll be fine with one more shot: that last time, it was totally an aberration that you woke up naked with three transvestite-hookers."

What you do on your spare time is none of my business. And shots!? Pfft, drink it straight out of the bottle like a proper man!

shavedape

Well Known GateFan
So you drank Belgian beer from Colorado and you're surprised that it was disgusting? LOL!
They probably have thousands of different beers in Belgium, most of which contain more alcohol than the usual beers.
If you want to have something easily drinkable from there you should try a Jupiler. It's sort of Belgium's Heineken.
Not sure if that's a good thing though. :P Heineken is often called piss too.
Never heard of Blue Moon myself.

Heineken is good. There's a couple of German bars here that serve some really good stuff, on tap even. I love a nice dark Maibock that one place here serves, but I can't find it in a bottle yet.

shavedape

Well Known GateFan
Like a hobo? ;)

The word "hobo" is fabulous! We should use it more in our cultural vernacular. Political correctness be damned! It's a great word. I will endeavor to use it more.

G

Graybrew1

I think we all agree that alcohol is good. Why argue over the specifics?

Bluce Ree

Tech Admin / Council Member
Mmmm steak! I've got my filet all set to go for tomorrow. Saturday night is steak night for me. Having a fish fry tonight, but also making a meatloaf at the same time -- don't ask. ;)

That reminds me, I've gotta get a new outdoor grill and smoker. This summer is going to be delicious!

Oh, man, that's making me hungry! I'm thinking of fish on the grill.

Bluce Ree

Tech Admin / Council Member
I'm going for a nice tall Sapporo later over at the Gulf Stream.