Random Banter

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
Just a link which gets me to this thread placed directly above the "recent threads" widget would do wonders. Would work for both desktop and mobile.

Yes, it would work on both. Where do you want it to go?

EDIT: Duh...you just told me. This is easy peasy. I will have it ready in a few minutes (less than 10 min)

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
Just a link which gets me to this thread placed directly above the "recent threads" widget would do wonders. Would work for both desktop and mobile.

This is complete. I have tested it on the phone too. :)

Lord Ba'al

Well Known GateFan
I would suggest naming the container something like "Stickies" though rather than "Random Banter".

Rac80

The Belle of the Ball

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
Wow . I really like how easy it is to stick a youtube vid on this forum now . Nice work OM1
;)

Thanks! I need to hear from you guys when this place has bugs or gets sucky! In this case, the forum needed to be updated and the database re-indexed. I think some posts (old ones) were lost, because Joelist found a link to a post that no longer exists and does not show deleted in the logs.

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member

I never believed that anything in the body STOPS, or that there is anything such as a "constant", even as a kid. Nothing is constant. We try to make things constant so we can calculate behaviors and make predictions and make equations easier. OF COURSE we make new brain cells. I think each memory makes a cell. :) Of course, I don't know that...I am not that well versed on biology!

Joelist

What ship is this?
Staff member
So what we think happened was when the forum was reindexed some records lost their indexed id and as a result are effectively invisible?