Cookie Clicker! The most addictive game ever.

Lord Ba'al

Well Known GateFan
So I was about to break through the 1-quadrillion-cookies-baked-all-time-barrier.

w00t2.png

Then I got this golden cookie, which turned out to be a click frenzy. (and I was already in a regular frenzy)

w00t2b.png

And the result of that was getting about 2 trillion per click, which led to this...

w00t2c.png

Lord Ba'al

Well Known GateFan
I want a separate Cookie Clicker thread please!

Lord Ba'al

Well Known GateFan
I'm hunting for 1.1 quadrillion cookies. Then I have to decide between getting whatever thing it is that comes after antimatter condensor or getting the Bingo Research Center upgrade. Hmmm... What do you think?

Edit: Turns out I misread. It's actually 2.1 quadrillion cookies for the next type of building. I'm going for the Bingo Center.

Edit: Well and then I got a double clicking frenzy and suddenly I'm on 1.4 quadrillion cookies and now I think I might wait until I get to 2.1.

Edit: Turns out the next one is a Prism and I kinda like the sound of that.

Last edited:

Quetesh

Well Known GateFan
OMG, I played the Cookie Clicker for months on end a couple of times and it was fun....but it is official...I think my husband needs help.

He is addicted to this damn game! LOL. :anim_53:

Lord Ba'al

Well Known GateFan
Just got a storm during a frenzy and went from almost nothing to this.

Storm.png

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
so i just went to this site to see what is all the hub-bub

so, yeah, what is?

clicking the cookie? i'll win...going to put a "bump stock" on my mouse :) :)

Oh wow. :) Find out. In no time, you are going to be quoting Cookie News headlines, and bragging about how many portals you have, and your Cookies Per Second rates. You will find yourself dedicating an entire browser session to your Clicker, and you will be running it overnight and checking it as soon as you get up. Not that I have PERSONAL experience of this, of course. :ronnon_whistling:

The thing is, you always are winning. You are either winning more or winning less, but you are winning 100% of the time. And the golden cookies are random, but they are like finding a $20.00 bill on the ground. There is some major psychology behind this game, for sure. Something about that big delicious looking cookie hovering over the milk, and the denominations of production (millions, billions, trillions, quadrillions, etc). Its VERY addicting. :)

Blame Lord Ba'al. He pulled some Goa'uld trick on us here. :confused0006: :anim_59:

Last edited:

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
OMG, I played the Cookie Clicker for months on end a couple of times and it was fun....but it is official...I think my husband needs help.

He is addicted to this damn game! LOL. :anim_53:

He has company. :biggrin:

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
What the hell am I supposed to do with the sugar lumps? I have 6 of them but where do you use them?

I use them to level up, okay....

Last edited:

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
You should have guessed that I would find a way....:P

My bakery.PNG

Lord Ba'al

Well Known GateFan
With a bit of imagination, it's almost as if it says:

Cookies per dick
Cookie dicks
Golden cookie dicks

dicks.png

I think my computer is shutting down at night even though I have sleep mode off. When I wake up I don't have as many CPS as I expect. Woke up this morning and was only 600+ trillion. Or maybe it's the Golden cookie clicks I've been doing that really make my CPS jump. What sucks is that you have to continually watch the game in order to catch the Golden cookies. I wish there was an upgrade that automatically clicked them, lol.

Lord Ba'al

Well Known GateFan
I think my computer is shutting down at night even though I have sleep mode off. When I wake up I don't have as many CPS as I expect. Woke up this morning and was only 600+ trillion. Or maybe it's the Golden cookie clicks I've been doing that really make my CPS jump. What sucks is that you have to continually watch the game in order to catch the Golden cookies. I wish there was an upgrade that automatically clicked them, lol.
There are add-ons like that. But that's cheating. Do it if you feel like it of course. Just save your current (honest) game to file so you can restore it later if you want to go back to not cheating. ;) Overmind already found his way to a cheat judging from his screenshot.

Lord Ba'al

Well Known GateFan
So far I haven't bothered with any cheats. BTW, do you think it's worth it to buy the +2% cookie upgrades? They don't seem to do much and they're pretty expensive. I've got a bunch of them sitting there waiting to be used but it seems like a waste of "money".

Yeah they're worth it, but only if they are relatively cheap compared to your current production capacity. So leave the more expensive ones for later, when you have nothing else within your reach to aim for then go for those. There's a lot of them and they all add up significantly.

Lord Ba'al

Well Known GateFan
Have you ever accidentally clicked something during a Cookie storm? Used a sugar lump on my Grandmas that way lol.

(Not my image. Just one from Google image to show what I mean.)

latest

No during cookie storms I haven't accidentally clicked on anything aside from the storm cookies. But I have accidentally clicked on something without a storm. :P

Note that golden cookies never appear in the area where the buildings are. They only appear within the left two panes. If you make the browser window very small, so you only have the big cookie visible in it, the golden cookie will always appear on top of the big cookie. That's a good way to make sure that you always notice them when you're doing something else on your screen. And also to make sure that you can quickly start clicking that big cookie after clicking a golden cookie, if you want to. I'm not applying this technique myself at the moment though, just playing fullscreen.

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
So far I haven't bothered with any cheats. BTW, do you think it's worth it to buy the +2% cookie upgrades? They don't seem to do much and they're pretty expensive. I've got a bunch of them sitting there waiting to be used but it seems like a waste of "money".

Cheater!!!

At least all of my cookies are honest. :P

You can fix your name by just typing Overmind One instead of Overmind One's.

I wanted it to say Overmind One's Bakery, like it says. :) I think I will blow the cheated game away and start over again. BTW, at around one octillion cookies, you get an upgrade which makes all the golden cookies change to Golden Contracts based on cookiecoin, and they come almost every minute and are not as fun or satisfying as the golden cookies they replace. Another upgrade is a Golden Chime which makes a sound when a golden cookie or cookie contract spawns (great for minimized window). You also get an upgrade after you get all the milk flavors which allow you to use a milk selector and change the milk to whatever flavor you want to show. In my image, you can see a Golden Contract spawning, and you can see I have selected Cosmic Milk as my milk flavor. Also, all of the cool production entities turn that green color and get new names (like in the picture).