You know you are mature...

S

Stonelesscutter

I wholeheartedly concur with OM1
The day the child dies is the day you really start getting older. I swear it is a major contributing factor in the lifespan difference between men and women.

I though men were supposed to be the 'childish' ones and women on average get to be older.

Rac80

The Belle of the Ball
you know you are mature when you stop using the word "mature" to describe things...ie sgu! :P

Rac80

The Belle of the Ball
Don't facepalm her too badly Omni, I'm happy she said SGU instead of that 'word' she usually uses. ;)

we are not in flame hell so I will play nice! :P but sorry boys...when you stop using the word mature you are...you just don't feel the need to emphasize it constantly!

G

Graybrew1

we are not in flame hell so I will play nice! :P but sorry boys...when you stop using the word mature you are...you just don't feel the need to emphasize it constantly!

Stone is just a mere babe. Way to young to be "mature" . LOL

Rac80

The Belle of the Ball
Stone is just a mere babe. Way to young to be "mature" . LOL

I find the more a person uses it in describing things (like sgu :P) the younger they are! ;) it's a inverse correlation!

G

Graybrew1

You know you are mature when chilling on the computer is more attractive most of the time than hitting the bar scene.

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
You know you are mature when chilling on the computer is more attractive most of the time than hitting the bar scene.

Ga-reeeeen for that! :D