The Walking Drama season 3

shavedape

Well Known GateFan
im staying as far away from this seriously terrible show as i possibly can. i REFUSE to watch even a single episode.

Come on bro, you don't want to miss out on all the cool...uh...stuff and, like, things that occasionally go on.

tumblr_m1wxkpiqWB1r7cv36.jpg

Bluce Ree

Tech Admin / Council Member
16 episodes? Damn, there's gonna be some serious talking going on to fill these episodes. :chargrined:

Do you really want to know what happens to Lori in the comics? I can tell you if you seriously do.

Yes (to the spoiler)!

Joelist

What ship is this?
Staff member
I dunno. The comics aren't very good anymore either as the storyline just gets more and more unbelievable. I prefer what I proposed (Lori becomes a walker and she and Rick work out the details of the first Human-Zombie ship) because it at least has potential comedic value.

shavedape

Well Known GateFan
Yes (to the spoiler)!

As I understand it in the comic books Lori (and the baby) die during a prison revolt (or maybe when the zombies over take it) -- something like that. I don't know if she reanimates into a zombie though. I did see a pic supposedly leaked from episode 11 of season 3 of the TV show that shows her as a zombie. It wasn't the morphed Lori/zombie pic that's been floating around either. It looked new and supposedly was from that episode. I'll have to see if I can find it again and post it. But, in short, the bitch finally dies! (at least in the comic books)

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
As I understand it in the comic books Lori (and the baby) die during a prison revolt (or maybe when the zombies over take it) -- something like that. I don't know if she reanimates into a zombie though. I did see a pic supposedly leaked from episode 11 of season 3 of the TV show that shows her as a zombie. It wasn't the morphed Lori/zombie pic that's been floating around either. It looked new and supposedly was from that episode. I'll have to see if I can find it again and post it. But, in short, the bitch finally dies! (at least in the comic books)

:smiley_joy: Best news about this show yet!

shavedape

Well Known GateFan
Here's more info on the spoiler. I hope it's accurate:

320317_506820846012968_21463403_n.jpg

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
Here's more info on the spoiler. I hope it's accurate:

YAY! Kill that bitch off! But wait, what if Joelist's scenario comes to pass? I can see it now...Lori and Rick are faced off with Rick aiming a gun at Lori. Then, Lori said "Im not all that different, honey. We can work this out!" Meanwhile, the baby is eating her breast when he should be feeding on milk. :facepalm:

Joelist

What ship is this?
Staff member
That's Lori Walker after she and Rick have a family tiff (the first one in their historic Human-Walker relationship)...:smiley_argue:

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
That's Lori Walker after she and Rick have a family tiff (the first one in their historic Human-Walker relationship)...:smiley_argue:

:applause: :laughing:

Bluce Ree

Tech Admin / Council Member
I kind of liked this last episode. Maybe they're gong back to more story telling and less soap. Maybe I'm setting myself up for another giant let down. :D

shavedape

Well Known GateFan
I kind of liked this last episode. Maybe they're gong back to more story telling and less soap. Maybe I'm setting myself up for another giant let down. :D

Haven't caught it yet but when I do I'm sure there will be plenty for me to rip apart. If not I will be bummed. :(

SciphonicStranger

Objects may be closer than they appear
I've only watched the first two episodes of season three and I don't know what everyone is complaining about. This show rocks! :tongue: :robertcooper:

shavedape

Well Known GateFan
I've only watched the first two episodes of season three and I don't know what everyone is complaining about. This show rocks! :tongue: :robertcooper:

I'll just leave this right here... :rononwhistle:

pollyanna+club.jpg

Joelist

What ship is this?
Staff member
Be careful, we'll probably get a torrid love scene between Rick and zombie Lori...

Rick: Oh Lori!!! Oh Lori!!!

Lori: Grrrrrr...moan......Grrrr....moan

Rick: Honey, are you trying to give me a hiccy? OUCH!!!!

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
Be careful, we'll probably get a torrid love scene between Rick and zombie Lori...

Rick: Oh Lori!!! Oh Lori!!!

Lori: Grrrrrr...moan......Grrrr....moan

Rick: Honey, are you trying to give me a hiccy? OUCH!!!!

Joelist! :eek:

:anim_59:

SciphonicStranger

Objects may be closer than they appear
My Pollyanna attitude is just based upon the last two episodes. I’m not jaded yet.