Sons Of Anarchy

OMNI

My avatar speaks for itself.
next weeks ep seems cool!

also sutter wouldnt have a problem killing a kid now would he? :P
also a bunch of 90min eps the rest of the season? i f'cking love it!!!

Bluce Ree

Tech Admin / Council Member
next weeks ep seems cool!

also sutter wouldnt have a problem killing a kid now would he? :P
also a bunch of 90min eps the rest of the season? i f'cking love it!!!

No kidding? DAMN!!!

OMNI

No kidding? DAMN!!!
check the sutter vid and see its on the previous page.
and not 90 min of show as they count those nasty comercials but 60min is ALOT better then 40-42min :D

pretty cool of FX to let this slide as it effects their scheduling somewhat and networks tend to be anal about that but i guess longer ep means more comercials = higher price for the addslots.... win win..

SciphonicStranger

Objects may be closer than they appear
I'm up to episode 4 of season 4 now on Netflix. It's sorta cool watching two seasons at once. :cool:

SciphonicStranger

Objects may be closer than they appear
New one tonight. So far I applaud it with both hands. :applause:

And it's been instructional too - if I ever need fingerprints read I now know to just send in a glass. :p

OMNI

hahaha both hands LOL..

it was an ok ep.. for soa tho this was very in the middle/filler ep and im not to fond of those especially this one as they keep putting off breaking clay goddamn neck once and for all if i were jax the next time they sit around the table id just pull a gat a put a bullet in clays head then stand up walk over and empty my whole f'cking clip into his head then id say to the rest of the guys "any of you try the shit this treaturous pissant did ill do the same to you, no ill go one further and wipe out your whole f'cking families"

as for jax's plan with gemma.... i donno how thats going to work and i feel forced cringy drama coming there and i am not a fan...

Bluce Ree

hahaha both hands LOL..

it was an ok ep.. for soa tho this was very in the middle/filler ep and im not to fond of those especially this one as they keep putting off breaking clay goddamn neck once and for all if i were jax the next time they sit around the table id just pull a gat a put a bullet in clays head then stand up walk over and empty my whole f'cking clip into his head then id say to the rest of the guys "any of you try the shit this treaturous pissant did ill do the same to you, no ill go one further and wipe out your whole f'cking families"

as for jax's plan with gemma.... i donno how thats going to work and i feel forced cringy drama coming there and i am not a fan...

I have a feeling Jax may be planning to hand clay over to Eli who will, in turn, turn Juice over to Jax as the informant.

OMNI

I have a feeling Jax may be planning to hand clay over to Eli who will, in turn, turn Juice over to Jax as the informant.
indeed if i was jax i would. besides he is dicussing it with bobby in the promo isnt he?

Bluce Ree

indeed if i was jax i would. besides he is dicussing it with bobby in the promo isnt he?

Looks like it. I can't wait for those 90 min episodes to start. This season looks to be epic!

OMNI

Looks like it. I can't wait for those 90 min episodes to start. This season looks to be epic!
same here but the last 2 or so eps have been very filler-esque and slow sure they still touch on things needed to fill out the story but slow expecially after the huge shockers of the initial few episodes this season.. but s4 suffered from a mid saeson slowdown aswell and once the season airs the finale when you go bback and watch them all in one go im sure itt willf low better same as with s4.

Bluce Ree

same here but the last 2 or so eps have been very filler-esque and slow sure they still touch on things needed to fill out the story but slow expecially after the huge shockers of the initial few episodes this season.. but s4 suffered from a mid saeson slowdown aswell and once the season airs the finale when you go bback and watch them all in one go im sure itt willf low better same as with s4.

Yeah, I'm failing to understand why a show with such a limited season run would need "filler" eps at all. Sutter has a story arc for every season. It's not like Doctor Who where the eps can be shown in any order.

OMNI

Yeah, I'm failing to understand why a show with such a limited season run would need "filler" eps at all. Sutter has a story arc for every season. It's not like Doctor Who where the eps can be shown in any order.
i guess they cant be called "filler" in the truest form im thinking rather that its an effect of the story just slowing down a bit mid arc and not deliberate, tho it hasnt really slowed down either and it may just be as i said an effect of the WOW factor of the first few eps then we/me feeling underwealmed by those who follow in mid season.

im pretty sure in the next 5 eps the pace will pick up significantly again as it usually does.

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
I'm up to episode 4 of season 4 now on Netflix. It's sorta cool watching two seasons at once. :cool:

I am marathoning this show as well. AWESOME SHOW!

NOTE TO Bluce: Not as good as crack, but not bad!

OMNI

I am marathoning this show as well. AWESOME SHOW!

NOTE TO Bluce: Not as good as crack, but not bad!
weve been telling you that for months :D also you havnt even gotten to the REALLY good stuff yet.
i envy that you have all this stuff still ahead of you!

OMNI

didnt hve the energy to post these on friday so posting them today instead.

WTF sutter
[video=youtube;wu-XlB8_XL0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wu-XlB8_XL0

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DX3Yp1pMN_4

Before

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hr996ophvdo

jax in a wig? hmm...