Sons Of Anarchy

OMNI

My avatar speaks for itself.
Sure. Now that I have my home internet up and running, I would be up for a marathon. Maybe 4 or 5 episodes at a time? What do you suggesT During the week will not work because I remote in to the office in the evenings. But the weekend is free. :)
yeah 4-5 at a time aleast. and im game anytime and you have my skype so just hollar at me and we'll get to watching.

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
yeah 4-5 at a time aleast. and im game anytime and you have my skype so just hollar at me and we'll get to watching.

Okay, lets start Friday evening my time?

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
Aaight!

SciphonicStranger

Objects may be closer than they appear

SciphonicStranger

Objects may be closer than they appear

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
They have an awesome box for them too. :tongue:

View attachment 7676

"Engaged"...BRILLIANT!

But this show, OMG. I looked on Netflix like Bluce told me and just sampled S01E01 of Sons of Anarchy and I had to force myself to turn it off to save it for my rewatch this Friday! Im too stoned and lazy to look up the names of the actors which I would know if I were not in such a state, but Peggy Bundy, The Colonel dude from the Hammond in Stargate Atlantis, some other familiar faces. :) The show is instantly addicting. I thought it would be unknowns. Somehow, I was thinking it would be like Oz which I hated. Im looking forward to watching this from the beginning!

Bluce Ree

Tech Admin / Council Member
"Engaged"...BRILLIANT!

But this show, OMG. I looked on Netflix like Bluce told me and just sampled S01E01 of Sons of Anarchy and I had to force myself to turn it off to save it for my rewatch this Friday! Im too stoned and lazy to look up the names of the actors which I would know if I were not in such a state, but Peggy Bundy, The Colonel dude from the Hammond in Stargate Atlantis, some other familiar faces. :) The show is instantly addicting. I thought it would be unknowns. Somehow, I was thinking it would be like Oz which I hated. Im looking forward to watching this from the beginning!

It took me a good 4-5 episodes into the first season before I was hooked. To be honest, the first couple eps for me were a struggle. Now it's crack!

OMNI

"Engaged"...BRILLIANT!

yeah lots of familiar faces in this show for sure.
and dude dont feel the need to save anything as i can easily jump in on any ep so feel free to watch as much as you can before friday.

also imo one of the greatest things about SOA is the ensamble cast they are what make the show so good imo.

Bluce Ree

Tech Admin / Council Member
yeah lots of familiar faces in this show for sure.
and dude dont feel the need to save anything as i can easily jump in on any ep so feel free to watch as much as you can before friday.

also imo one of the greatest things about SOA is the ensamble cast they are what make the show so good imo.

+1

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
you know where to find me.

Are you about ready? I figure we could get in about 3 episodes before I peter out. :) I have my herbals and snacks ready.

OMNI

Before

[video=youtube;s3MNjVBN4-g]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s3MNjVBN4-g

WTF Sutter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e0tMaprXPsU

promo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5sCWJLpuXhE​