Sons Of Anarchy

OMNI

My avatar speaks for itself.
Great ep this week! im diggin the Damon Pope character alot.

fave qoute of this ep "fear protects me, fear ensures it"

next weeks seems fairly intresting aswell.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mVS5f0PeXzI

Bluce Ree

Tech Admin / Council Member
Great ep this week! im diggin the Damon Pope character alot.

fave qoute of this ep "fear protects me, fear ensures it"

next weeks seems fairly intresting aswell.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mVS5f0PeXzI

We didn't waste much time confirming who was behind the home invasions.

OMNI

remember only 12 episodes tho.

also means alot more shit is going to go down in the second half setting up the next seson..

Bluce Ree

remember only 12 episodes tho.

also means alot more shit is going to go down in the second half setting up the next seson..

Yeah, and it's starting to make me think that Jax's fall may be real and somewhere near the season's end.

OMNI

Yeah, and it's starting to make me think that Jax's fall may be real and somewhere near the season's end.
yeah imn a tad fearfull for that myself.. im thinking he ends up in a coma at the end of s6 and clay takes the reigns again unless jax hasnt killed him by then..

also about the dream note that that was jax old bike the one the irish blew to shit that he was riding in the dream in this last ep he was riding another bike.. but i donno..

Bluce Ree

yeah imn a tad fearfull for that myself.. im thinking he ends up in a coma at the end of s6 and clay takes the reigns again unless jax hasnt killed him by then..

also about the dream note that that was jax old bike the one the irish blew to shit that he was riding in the dream in this last ep he was riding another bike.. but i donno..

Ya know, that's a really good point and hadn't occurred to me. I really do hope it's just a dream sequence. I don't want to spend the next few seasons watching Clay and Jax play musical chairs with the club Presidency.

SciphonicStranger

Objects may be closer than they appear
One thing I love about this show is how they end episodes. Tonight's "Toad's Wild Ride" did not disappoint. :)

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
Okay, you SOA addicts, how many seasons of this are there? Im ready to jump in the pool. :) I have not seen a single episode.

Bluce Ree

Okay, you SOA addicts, how many seasons of this are there? Im ready to jump in the pool. :) I have not seen a single episode.

Four seasons on Netflix then you can start watching the current Season 5! :)

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
Four seasons on Netflix then you can start watching the current Season 5! :)

Wow, that is a lot of catching up! Perhaps I can get another SOA newbie to join me or one of you addicts to rewatch? I have to start with S01E01

Bluce Ree

Wow, that is a lot of catching up! Perhaps I can get another SOA newbie to join me or one of you addicts to rewatch? I have to start with S01E01

I would but I'm really busy this week. Wedding is Saturday. :biggrin:

OMNI

Um ... Jax just lost his bike. Dream sequence is starting to look more and more like it's not a dream at all.

im not sure how i feel about all the shit happenining so far i mean 1 major death every other episode? it doesnt bode well for the rest of the season..

guess we'll find out.

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
im game. question is can you keep up?

Sure. Now that I have my home internet up and running, I would be up for a marathon. Maybe 4 or 5 episodes at a time? What do you suggesT During the week will not work because I remote in to the office in the evenings. But the weekend is free. :)

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
Have a great day on Saturday!
I will be watching this ep later today.

Have you been watching this show Gray? I havent seen a single episode. OMNI says he will watch with me.

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
EVERYONE who has watched this show that I know says they love it.