So how was your day?

Joelist

What ship is this?
Staff member
Also, you may want to go to Android Central and look around. It has huge amounts of material and also phone specific forums.

EvilSpaceAlien

Sinister Swede
Today was a pretty crappy day since I was driving my moped and it just stopped in the middle of the pouring rain. At first I thought that it might be something seriously wrong with it (and I just got it a month or so ago!) but it turns out that it was just a faulty fuel gauge which indicated that I had half a tank of gas left when I barely had a drop left. Nothing really serious. A friend was eventually able to stop by with some more gas and otherwise the moped works pretty well. It's not that good, but at least it's better than my old one, and probably much better than this one. :P
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AKFnKSf3GU0

Terran77

Captain Tightpants
I slept on my arm, and now I have a nerve twinge in my shoulder. OWIE! mad0260.gif

And the coffee isn't ready.

I feel yucky.

Someone should rub my shoulder and make it better.

Terran77

Captain Tightpants
...a fuse blew while I was making hash browns.

so my hash browns got too brown

and I don't like the new layout of Firefox 4...

and my shoulder still hurts...

mad0222.gif

JaffaKree!

GateFans Member
I slept on my arm, and now I have a nerve twinge in my shoulder. OWIE!
attachment.php

I feel yucky.

View attachment 4234

Aww...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bmDakhg45rk

G

Graybrew1

View attachment 4234

Massive wine headache. Mouth feels like cotton gin. Needs some decaf. Ugh!

Rainy day today, whatever happened to "May Flowers" , enough with the Showers. :facepalm:

On the lighter side of things, My dog just gave me "kisses" on my face and brightened my Day. Thank God for Dogs. Man's(and Woman's) Best friends. :joy:

My suggestion for your shoulder is to work out, it is probably the muscle and the more you use it , the faster it should stop hurting. :confused:

Rac80

The Belle of the Ball
Spent the evening at a very hoity-toity country club attending a reception for Snookie's graduation. It was held by the IU school of liberal arts and the food was good. :P Nice evening hobnobbing with her profs and classmates! Tomorrow she actually graduates from IU. man she grew up fast!

S

Stonelesscutter

I slept on my arm, and now I have a nerve twinge in my shoulder. OWIE! View attachment 4233

I feel yucky.

*** rubbing the shoulders ***

View attachment 4234

Awwwwwww you poor thing!
*** rubbing even harder ***

S

Stonelesscutter

Spent the afternoon sunbathing (naked :eek:) at the pool by the sauna. It was quite a lovely weather today.
In about half an hour a friend will be over. We're going for some Italian pizza!! :joy:
Also stashed a baguette, some brie, some olives and a Toscane salami just in case we'll still be hungry. (I will be likely :))

shavedape

Well Known GateFan
Oh please, you're just wishing that it was Graybrew who was sunbathing naked. :P

Um, no, actually I don't. Don't get me wrong, I'm sure she's lovely, but I'm not a writer for SGU. I don't automatically objectify women. ;)

shavedape

Well Known GateFan
I wish I was able to sunbathe today(not naked), but alas...

sunbathing here would suck, It is cold and rainy today. :icon_e_sad:

Same here. :( Where is summer???

JaffaKree!

GateFans Member
People, lying about being scorched by the sun is never a good idea.