Helix: Love it or Hate it? (Awards Given)

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
Episode 10 "Fushigi", aired March 7. (late predictions)

shavedape - 1.01
Overmind One - 1.8
backstep - 1.18

Unless I missed somebody, backstep and I both won globes for Episode 10. :) Anybody disagree?

Predictions for episode 11, "Black Rain:, airs March 14 2013

Overmind One 1.5 (changed down from 1.9)

Gatefan1976

Well Known GateFan
Well, there is a slight difference between 1.8 and 1.18

Bluce Ree

Tech Admin / Council Member
Unless I missed somebody, backstep and I both won globes for Episode 10. :) Anybody disagree?

Predictions for episode 11, "Black Rain:, airs March 14 2013

Overmind One 1.5 (changed down from 1.9)

You put 1.8 and Backstep has 1.18. Maybe my math is off but it would seem to me that you overshot 1.28 significantly. :icon_lol:

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
Well, there is a slight difference between 1.8 and 1.18

CORRECT!. Im glad I didnt just jump the gun like before. So, Backstep has won the very first ever TRIPLE Helix Ball! I am going to have to make it. I think I am going to start asking him to pick 7 numbers each week for me. :)

shavedape

Well Known GateFan
roflbot.jpg

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
1.29 :ronnon_whistling:
--- merged: Mar 13, 2014 at 10:20 AM ---

Triple?

Wait...who else has the double except Jim?. :facepalm: :) Ball has been awarded. So, it is four balls, and both you and Jim have won all of them!

Last edited by a moderator:

shavedape

Well Known GateFan
A 4 ball dog...Woof :anim_40:

P F Chang's...you're next :tickled_pink:

Oh, does the Helix ball come with a gift certificate for PF Changs? No one told me that. Then again, no one tells me anything around here. :moody:

B

Backstep

Oh, does the Helix ball come with a gift certificate for PF Changs? No one told me that. Then again, no one tells me anything around here. :moody:

Why yes it did. The next ball I hear comes with tickets to Elton John's show at Caesars Palace.

shavedape

Well Known GateFan
Why yes it did. The next ball I hear comes with tickets to Elton John's show at Caesars Palace.

No sweetie, you misunderstood. The next "ball" comes from Elton John himself. The winner picks it up backstage at Caesar's Palace. I assume it will be delivered in some sort of debauched casting couch scenario, which, quite frankly, I don't want to think about.

At any rate, I'll just offer my congratulations to you right now. Well done! :daniel_new_anime021:

B

Backstep

No sweetie, you misunderstood. The next "ball" comes from Elton John himself. The winner picks it up backstage at Caesar's Palace. I assume it will be delivered in some sort of debauched casting couch scenario, which, quite frankly, I don't want to think about.

At any rate, I'll just offer my congratulations to you right now. Well done! :daniel_new_anime021:

If you're just going to give the ball to me, I don't want it...BORING.

Come on 00Ape, the game must be afoot.

shavedape

Well Known GateFan

shavedape

Well Known GateFan
If you're just going to give the ball to me, I don't want it...BORING.

Come on 00Ape, the game must be afoot.

I was merely conceding to your amazing powers of prognostication. You're GateFans answer to Sylvia Brown it would seem! :encouragement:

Gatefan1976

Well Known GateFan
Hmmmmmmmmmmmm

I don't think I will look at football the same way again.

shavedape

Well Known GateFan
Hmmmmmmmmmmmm

I don't think I will look at football the same way again.

Well if you're referring to that playground game of kickball that you folks do down under then it's safe to say you haven't looked at football to begin with. :P