Funny Stuff you find online (nothing NSFW)

Tripler

Well Known GateFan
5CD254FF-9FF5-4823-A0AB-E5DFCBCF1966.jpeg

Lord Ba'al

Well Known GateFan
Is there an Kindle/Android app for this site that works? Facebook had an Kindle/Android app, but it is no longer available.
I'm not sure what you mean, but Amazon has a Kindle app for Android.

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
Is there an Kindle/Android app for this site that works? Facebook had an Kindle/Android app, but it is no longer available.
Kindle for this site? You mean Kindle the device? If so, it is Android and you should be able to use any browser you can install on it. Install the Amazon App store first then you can grab Firefox or Chrome. I am posting this from my Android phone.

Lord Ba'al

Well Known GateFan
Just saw this passing by on my Twitter feed. Not because I follow him, because I don't, but someone else I follow retweeted it.

Gate_Boarder

Well Known GateFan
Reagan doing some schtick on Johnny Carson. Sorry if you don't know who James Watt was.

The good old days when twenty five million people laughed at the same time. This one I don't remember.

clean copper clappers

Quetesh

Well Known GateFan
batman.jpg

This is sooooo frakin true of Belfast. It is stuffy as shit in the house.... but you just can't complain with our usual cold and rain not being in sight! LOL.

Lord Ba'al

Well Known GateFan
I've seen so many of that type of odd laws pass by over the years. All remnants of a very distant past. Usually they're in some part of the United States, but that's probably because no one bothers looking at laws like that elsewhere. I bet you can find bullshit like this in any country, even Australia. :)

heisenberg

Earl Grey
I've seen so many of that type of odd laws pass by over the years. All remnants of a very distant past. Usually they're in some part of the United States, but that's probably because no one bothers looking at laws like that elsewhere. I bet you can find bullshit like this in any country, even Australia. :)
More reason to stay away from religion influence states and countries. To me that is down right fuckedup. If it isn't obvious I could see why religion brings comfort to some, but not to me because it seems to have been exploited to make a fuck ton of money and pay zero tax.