Enough with the freakin' "Hunger Games" hype

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
Ah shucks.

Been utilising my Android to its fullest potential. So I got Tapatalk so I can be here more often, if not on 24/7 via my phone. Been using Tapatalk on another forum I rarely go to, due to again time constraints but today was the first day I have been on that forum all day. So looking forward to seeing this forum get upgraded, cos with Tapatalk, I will be on this site all day, every day.

Me too. The new forums look awesome on Tapatalk. :) Joelist was the one who suggested it to me.

I also like Tapatalk.

You are the reason we are listed on it. :)

shavedape

Well Known GateFan
Ah shucks.

Been utilising my Android to its fullest potential. So I got Tapatalk so I can be here more often, if not on 24/7 via my phone. Been using Tapatalk on another forum I rarely go to, due to again time constraints but today was the first day I have been on that forum all day. So looking forward to seeing this forum get upgraded, cos with Tapatalk, I will be on this site all day, every day.

You're two-timing us??? How dare you!!! You need to stop hanging around with this bitch:

Kristen-Stewart-Robert-Pattinson-Rupert-Sanders-Us-Weekly-Cover.jpg

Tropicana

Council Member
Lol, what can I do so I can be forgiven, daddy? :P

Now that this forum is running on Forum Runner app, I've been on here all day.

YJ02

Well Known GateFan
Funny

When the guy says "(the poor) can still somehow afford to buy futuristic projection thingies" reminds me of how today's poor still manage to stay connected with the latest smart phone and most manage to have big screens in their home.

Personally, I think it is someone's efforts at "levelling off" the haves from have nots in society-downgrading free market capitalism, etc...

but that's just my own wacky theory...