Anything goes 1

Tropicana

Council Member
Oh come on, he looks like a douchy twelve year old.
View attachment 4317
Girls swoon for him but yet I find him unattractive. Yes he has a nice body but like I said before, American boys develop earlier compared to British lads. Probably something to do with cheap meat injected with growth hormone, I can't be sure. Either way, he has a good body, shame his face looks so moody - find it unattractive.

Terran77

Captain Tightpants
They do come from the same "family" I guess, were-wolves, wolves, dogs... the Canidae family. So yeah, you're right. :P

You're so uber hilarious, fantastic!
:)

There's a lot of jokes in there about "we are family" I could do, but perhaps a little too obvious. ;)

shavedape

Well Known GateFan
Girls swoon for him but yet I find him unattractive. Yes he has a nice body but like I said before, American boys develop earlier compared to British lads. Probably something to do with cheap meat injected with growth hormone, I can't be sure. Either way, he has a good body, shame his face looks so moody - find it unattractive.

:rotflmao: I love it.

shavedape

Well Known GateFan
LOL, quite. Mr.A wouldn't be the same without his boot.

And shavedape, your new avi -- interesting choice

It's "Eek the Cat". I loved that cartoon. So cute.

Rac80

The Belle of the Ball
thanks for the chuckles!

This is true. But the weight of trying to hide his (obvious to me) sexuality will be too much. He'll have a precipitous fall replete with booze, pills and an abortive attempt to hang himself in the shower (where he usually just curls up and cries), then a "comeback" where he tells all on an Oprah special. He'll be happy and healthy and everyone will love him. Life couldn't be better for him. Six months later he'll wash up on the beach in Malibu, asphyxiated on his own Redbull and vodka-laden vomit.

But at least his abs will still be washboard tight. ;)
It'll be movie of the week! :P or an "afterschool special"! :P:P

Werewoofs are all dawgs.
Love puns and you are full of them! ;)

Rac80

The Belle of the Ball
Indeed it looks as though he's just began to grow a moustache for the first time in his life.

LOL he's native american...they don't have much body/facial hair at all! :laughing:

shavedape

Well Known GateFan
The Dutch part must be what makes girls flock to him. :D

Much like his sexuality I'm sure he's downplaying his Dutch heritage. I'm sure no one blames him. ;)

dutch%20%284%29.png

S

Stonelesscutter

Just had meself a magnum. (icecream)
Those are great aren't they. :)
Think I'm gonna get another one.
They're minimagnums anyway.