Welcome to the Supernatural section

mzzz

Well Known GateFan
Ok, season 5 is my favourite season now. Changing Channels was hilarious. Holy crap. That was just....wow.

G

Graybrew1

Ok, season 5 is my favourite season now. Changing Channels was hilarious. Holy crap. That was just....wow.

That is one of my favorite eps of this show. I still have it on my DVR today.
:D

mzzz

Well Known GateFan
That's the thing I love about the series, it makes fun of itself and is just fun. One thing I don't like is the humanoid demons, sure they can be in black smoke form but they're usually in some human form. But I'm guessing they do that for convenience and to avoid costumes. I don't know, I thought Angel managed to use that well and still maintain a serious and dark tone.

Wow, Sam did that. This story is dragging on but its pretty epic. Good for Cass, defying orders.

G

Graybrew1

That's the thing I love about the series, it makes fun of itself and is just fun. One thing I don't like is the humanoid demons, sure they can be in black smoke form but they're usually in some human form. But I'm guessing they do that for convenience and to avoid costumes. I don't know, I thought Angel managed to use that well and still maintain a serious and dark tone.

Wow, Sam did that. This story is dragging on but its pretty epic. Good for Cass, defying orders.

The bad guy demon eyes don't bother me, it makes sense the whole point is that they are supposed to blend in as humans, when they are in their "meat suits".

mzzz

Well Known GateFan
haha, I saw him on Dexter, the guy who plays Lucifer. Weird. Forum's become kinda boring, no one really posts much, the sci-fi series section is pretty dead, only place where there are new posts is in the stargate section. Ah well. What's going on with the rewatch gatefan? Are you doing it too Graybrew? I need something to watch. hmmmmm...

G

Graybrew1

haha, I saw him on Dexter, the guy who plays Lucifer. Weird. Forum's become kinda boring, no one really posts much, the sci-fi series section is pretty dead, only place where there are new posts is in the stargate section. Ah well. What's going on with the rewatch gatefan? Are you doing it too Graybrew? I need something to watch. hmmmmm...

Come check out the new rewatch thread and pick which one you want to watch.

Back OT.

I love the guy that plays him for the most part, he was Jacob in Lost. He was also the bad guy on the US version of Being Human.

mzzz

Well Known GateFan
ahhh will check it out, i haven't watched either, lost got a little random. I watched the first season of the bbc version of being human and it was a bit too emo for me. He kinda plays a bad guy in most of the things doesn't he? He was sort of a bad guy in Dexter too, well a sympathetic one.

G

Graybrew1

ahhh will check it out, i haven't watched either, lost got a little random. I watched the first season of the bbc version of being human and it was a bit too emo for me. He kinda plays a bad guy in most of the things doesn't he? He was sort of a bad guy in Dexter too, well a sympathetic one.

He is definitely a bad guy on BH. But I can't tell you on Lost, that would be a spoiler.

mzzz

Well Known GateFan
I had a dream about this show, like an episode idea, I'll write it up and post it, its a bit cliche'd I guess, but little synopsis of it is: Sam and Dean discover a town and several people are missing. They discover the people inside the tv channels, they flip through channels and see bunch of people that are in there watching the screen, as if they were trapped in there while watching tv. And stuff happens.

G

Graybrew1

I had a dream about this show, like an episode idea, I'll write it up and post it, its a bit cliche'd I guess, but little synopsis of it is: Sam and Dean discover a town and several people are missing. They discover the people inside the tv channels, they flip through channels and see bunch of people that are in there watching the screen, as if they were trapped in there while watching tv. And stuff happens.

Ineresting. Please Do. :D
What season are you on now?

mzzz

Well Known GateFan
I rewatched a few of the season 1 episodes, some of them are very good looking back. I really like the humour cause it's easier to catch the little bits of it. And that fight between Sam and shapeshifter Dean was very intense.

G

Graybrew1

I rewatched a few of the season 1 episodes, some of them are very good looking back. I really like the humour cause it's easier to catch the little bits of it. And that fight between Sam and shapeshifter Dean was very intense.

What are you up to in the newer ones yet?