Poll on ATV today: Favourite Stargate Series

• Thread starter Robbie_Rocket_Pants
  • Start date

johnsheppard

GateFans Noob
Weekly Poll: Favourite Stargate Series Revealed

But we asked the question anyway and we got plenty of comments on it and also over forty thousand votes. So which Stargate series was the winner? Well very early on Stargate Universe took the lead but in the end it couldn't get up with its rivals Stargate SG-1 and Stargate Atlantis.

The winner with 42.% and 17,117 votes is Stargate Atlantis. Parent series Stargate SG-1 is in second place with 32.2% and 13,030 votes while Stargate Universe came last with 25.4% and 10,257 votes.

do you hear this BW and JM!

SG-Rocks

GateFans Noob

Gatefan1976

Well Known GateFan
What I find most interesting about that poll is that after the day it was reported and the initial "flurry of voting" that day, the numbers didn't vary all that much. All 3 went up to a degree, but not greatly for any one show.

SG-Rocks

GateFans Noob

SG-Rocks

GateFans Noob
R

Robbie_Rocket_Pants

Well far be it from me to criticise if you have enough free time to sit and click at a poll only people on here care about.

I personally clicked on that poll on more than one occasion following the discovery that SGU fans had been attempting to artificially enhance SGU's popularity & existing stature (or lack thereof) in an attempt to bamboozle those who were otherwise unaware of those facts (which was very shameful & dishonest on the part of those who chose to artificially enhance SGU's stature beyond it's own merit) ...........that being ratings & the fact it was cancelled.

Suffice to say, my free time is my own .........but if you must know - I have spent much of my week on a live fire exercise with members of my regiment so, although I've not had much time, I have felt the inclination to help my brethren in our cause by countering SGU-squeedrone bullshit & lies by the everso simple means of clicking in a fucking box.............. doesn't really take that much time or effort.

Tripler

Well Known GateFan
Pole

I personally clicked on that poll on more than one occasion following the discovery that SGU fans had been attempting to artificially enhance SGU's popularity & existing stature (or lack thereof) in an attempt to bamboozle those who were otherwise unaware of those facts (which was very shameful & dishonest on the part of those who chose to artificially enhance SGU's stature beyond it's own merit) ...........that being ratings & the fact it was cancelled.

Suffice to say, my free time is my own .........but if you must know - I have spent much of my week on a live fire exercise with members of my regiment so, although I've not had much time, I have felt the inclination to help my brethren in our cause by countering SGU-squeedrone bullshit & lies by the everso simple means of clicking in a fucking box.............. doesn't really take that much time or effort.

I am afraid that I am also guilty of this Robbie . I had 8 browsers open at once and clicked till my hand and eyes got sore than said fuck it . They had no friggin rules to it anyway . Vote all you want . I too was sickened by the sgpoo group jumping up the votes to make it look like some one actually liked that show so I in turn I did the same . My bad but I could not let them get one up on everyone and say ( Hey look it's #1 on the pole ) Really though I probably did not have to do a thing as SGA and SG1 would have cleaned up like the did anyway .
thoranime12.gif

R

Robbie_Rocket_Pants

I am afraid that I am also guilty of this Robbie . I had 8 browsers open at once and clicked till my hand and eyes got sore than said fuck it . They had no friggin rules to it anyway . Vote all you want . I too was sickened by the sgpoo group jumping up the votes to make it look like some one actually liked that show so I in turn I did the same . My bad but I could not let them get one up on everyone and say ( Hey look it's #1 on the pole ) Really though I probably did not have to do a thing as SGA and SG1 would have cleaned up like the did anyway .
thoranime12.gif

The fact is that the SGU fans were attempting to artificially enhance SGU's popularity & reputation & the likes of us were simply trying to redress the balance by responding to their votes by making it fair.

Tripler

Well Known GateFan
The fact is that the SGU fans were attempting to artificially enhance SGU's popularity & reputation & the likes of us were simply trying to redress the balance by responding to their votes by making it fair.

Exactly ..... I started out at 12600 for SG-1 and boosted it to 13010 in just an hr . What a joke lol !!

OMNI

My avatar speaks for itself.
personally i am responsible or around 7000 votes in this poll :)
(the hack was rather easy) ie select your choice bash the vote button and every click counts as a vote.

Will

GateFans Noob
All I am going to do is sit here and whistle innocently :)

SG-Rocks

GateFans Noob
Hahahahah

Hahahahah mice people. This one of ours?

Attachments

• mice.png
    mice.png
    34.9 KB · Views: 128