The Super Duper POSITIVE Thread

Gatefan1976

Well Known GateFan
How positive! Even birds are getting "happy endings"!
91388d1330010480-real-massage-las-vegas-happy-ending.jpg

SciphonicStranger

Objects may be closer than they appear

Bluce Ree

Tech Admin / Council Member
I just had chocolate ice cream cheese cake! Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!!!! I'll mark that as my post-workout carb-up and all will be well. :D

shavedape

Well Known GateFan
I just had chocolate ice cream cheese cake! Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!!!! I'll mark that as my post-workout carb-up and all will be well. :D

You know that's a myocardial infarction just waiting to happen, right? Doesn't sound very positive until you think about the fact that some cardiology intern will probably get his or her first crack at inserting a stent into a body when you roll through the ER at like 3 a.m. tonight. That is super duper cool that you will be helping someone complete their education! :icon_clap: Pay it forward my friend, pay it forward! (I have no idea what that means but I think Oprah said it once so it must be deep and meaningful.)

SciphonicStranger

You know that's a myocardial infarction just waiting to happen, right? Doesn't sound very positive until you think about the fact that some cardiology intern will probably get his or her first crack at inserting a stent into a body when you roll through the ER at like 3 a.m. tonight. That is super duper cool that you will be helping someone complete their education! :icon_clap: Pay it forward my friend, pay it forward! (I have no idea what that means but I think Oprah said it once so it must be deep and meaningful.)

Any medical training is certainly on topic so you are SUPER POSITIVE my friend. :beckett_new049:

Bluce Ree

Tech Admin / Council Member

Let me have my once-in-a-blue-moon sugar rush, will ya? I can't even recall when was the last time I had a piece of cake ... or anything sweet and sugary, for that matter. :D

shavedape

Well Known GateFan
Let me have my once-in-a-blue-moon sugar rush, will ya? I can't even recall when was the last time I had a piece of cake ... or anything sweet and sugary, for that matter. :D

How about a piece of pie? Something tells me you get plenty of...pie. :icon_mrgreen:

SciphonicStranger

We need a super pie to keep this thread OT.

humble-pie.jpg

Peace and rainbows to all...

shavedape

Well Known GateFan
We need a super pie to keep this thread OT.

Peace and rainbows to all...

Daddy passed away while eating a piece of pie... :disturbed: When I asked mama what kind of pie Daddy was eatin' when he left us she said "Brown sugar pie"... :suspicion: Later at Daddy's wake a gaudily clad, busty woman came thru the greeting line and said she was a friend of Daddy's; said she met him down at the Cathouse Lounge where she worked and that her stage name was "Brown Sugar"... :wink-new:

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
Daddy passed away while eating a piece of pie... :disturbed: When I asked mama what kind of pie Daddy was eatin' when he left us she said "Brown sugar pie"... :suspicion: Later at Daddy's wake a gaudily clad, busty woman came thru the greeting line and said she was a friend of Daddy's; said she met him down at the Cathouse Lounge where she worked and that her stage name was "Brown Sugar"... :wink-new:

:icon_e_surprised: :icon_rotflmao: :smiley-laughing024:

Joelist

What ship is this?
Staff member
Well look at it from the baby Alien's point of view - then it is quite positive!

SciphonicStranger

blue-rabbit.gif