The Super Duper POSITIVE Thread

Rac80

The Belle of the Ball

1Grouphug2.gif
i got to spend fifteen minutes watching my sweetheart feed the mama and baby ducks in our back yard. It warmed the cockles of my heart!
Lovegoesup.gif

SciphonicStranger

Objects may be closer than they appear
1Grouphug2.gif
i got to spend fifteen minutes watching my sweetheart feed the mama and baby ducks in our back yard. It warmed the cockles of my heart!
Lovegoesup.gif

I knew you had a heart, no matter what anyone here says. :icon10:

images.jpg

Joelist

What ship is this?
Staff member
How positively amusing! :smiley-laughing024:

I especially like the one that has Tigh's version of the boxing matches and also the one with the ghost of Commander Fisk.

SparklyPinkUnicorn

GateFans Member
Did someone say positive thread??? WEE!!!!!!

Well oogly googly lollipops and gum drops! This is my kind of thread! :love_heart::beguiled::applause:

This is just what I need after getting out of court-mandated rehab, golly gee bubble gum fairies! :anim_19: But what can I say, the judge was right in sending me there, not that I recall taking 26 people hostage at that Bob's Big Boy, tweaked out as I was that day -- hell, I should say tweaked out as I was that week, lol! The last thing I remember was going to a half-barrel party in the field across the rail road tracks from the old foundry, ya know, it's sandwiched between that and Mortgage Heights trailer park. Anyhoo, I remember my friend Chiclet giving me a couple pills and the last thing I thought as I washed them down with that Solo cup of Old Style (yeah, they still make that stuff, who knew?) was that I hoped I didn't have an X-freak out...again. Ah, when unicorns plan God laughs, lol!

Okies, gotta dash now! A "friend" is coming over to help cut this ankle monitor off my shank which means now I'll be able to go to the liquor store down the street. Woo hoo!!! So I just wanted to pop in and give everyone cotton candy hugs o' luv and rainbow kisses of positivity!

Woot woot! :smiley_joy:

P.S. Chiclet is thinking of changing her stage name to "Good & Plenty", which I think works what with all that extra baby weight she's carrying now.

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
Well oogly googly lollipops and gum drops! This is my kind of thread! :love_heart::beguiled::applause:

This is just what I need after getting out of court-mandated rehab, golly gee bubble gum fairies! :anim_19: But what can I say, the judge was right in sending me there, not that I recall taking 26 people hostage at that Bob's Big Boy, tweaked out as I was that day -- hell, I should say tweaked out as I was that week, lol! The last thing I remember was going to a half-barrel party in the field across the rail road tracks from the old foundry, ya know, it's sandwiched between that and Mortgage Heights trailer park. Anyhoo, I remember my friend Chiclet giving me a couple pills and the last thing I thought as I washed them down with that Solo cup of Old Style (yeah, they still make that stuff, who knew?) was that I hoped I didn't have an X-freak out...again. Ah, when unicorns plan God laughs, lol!

Okies, gotta dash now! A "friend" is coming over to help cut this ankle monitor off my shank which means now I'll be able to go to the liquor store down the street. Woo hoo!!! So I just wanted to pop in and give everyone cotton candy hugs o' luv and rainbow kisses of positivity!

Woot woot! :smiley_joy:

P.S. Chiclet is thinking of changing her stage name to "Good & Plenty", which I think works what with all that extra baby weight she's carrying now.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I just KNEW you would arrive very soon, Sparkly! I missed you :cheerup: :love_heart:. I wanted to thank you for giving my that map of Taffy Mountain which allowed me to find that huge stash of jelly beans and pot in a secret tunnel behind Root Beer Falls! Why are my jelly beans only valuable in Lollipop Land? I took my bag of jellies over to Bank of America to deposit them in a safe deposit box and when the account lady opened the bag she called security. :(. They told me to go away. So I took my beans back to Lollipop Land and today I am a very rich man! All thanks to you, Sparkly.

I wuv you.
:beckett_thanks:

w30919580.jpg

shavedape

Well Known GateFan
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I just KNEW you would arrive very soon, Sparkly! I missed you :cheerup: :love_heart:. I wanted to thank you for giving my that map of Taffy Mountain which allowed me to find that huge stash of jelly beans and pot in a secret tunnel behind Root Beer Falls! Why are my jelly beans only valuable in Lollipop Land? I took my bag of jellies over to Bank of America to deposit them in a safe deposit box and when the account lady opened the bag she called security. :(. They told me to go away. So I took my beans back to Lollipop Land and today I am a very rich man! All thanks to you, Sparkly.

I wuv you.
:beckett_thanks:

View attachment 7241

Dude, never take candy from a unicorn, trust me on this. Eat a couple jelly beans from a unicorn and next thing you know it's 3 weeks later and you're waking up in a pool of what you hope is your own filth in a berth on a Chinese fishing trawler somewhere in the Sea of Japan. It's not as glamorous as it sounds, believe me. The one positive thing (this being the positive thread and all) is that when you finally do make it to dry land (some 9 months later) you will have picked up enough Mandarin to be a translator at the UN.

SciphonicStranger

Objects may be closer than they appear
Dude, never take candy from a unicorn, trust me on this. Eat a couple jelly beans from a unicorn and next thing you know it's 3 weeks later and you're waking up in a pool of what you hope is your own filth in a berth on a Chinese fishing trawler somewhere in the Sea of Japan. It's not as glamorous as it sounds, believe me. The one positive thing (this being the positive thread and all) is that when you finally do make it to dry land (some 9 months later) you will have picked up enough Mandarin to be a translator at the UN.

Do they have rainbows on those trawlers at least?

7179305494_2f1218f73e_c.jpg

Joelist

What ship is this?
Staff member
How do you like this short story?

Once upon a time, there was this little sparrow, who while flying south for the winter froze solid and fell to the ground. And then to make matters worse the cow crapped on him, but the manure was all warm and it defrosted him. So there he is, he's warm and he's happy to be alive and he starts to sing. A hungry cat comes along and he clears off the manure and he looks at the little bird and then he eats him. And the moral of the story is this: everyone who craps on you is not necessarily your enemy, and everyone who gets you out of crap is not necessarily your friend, and if you're warm and happy wherever you are you should just keep your big mouth shut.

shavedape

Well Known GateFan
Do they have rainbows on those trawlers at least?

Mmm, not many rainbows from what I can recall except for the ones I'd see in the oil slick we left in our wake. They were pretty. I often marveled at them as I hung my head over the questionable railing and puked up my fish breakfast/lunch/dinner. I did see "stars" on occasion though, but that was usually from having my bell rung in a dispute over a gambling "issue" below deck, not on a celestial night above deck. Good times! :stung:

shavedape

Well Known GateFan

Once upon a time, there was this little sparrow, who while flying south for the winter froze solid and fell to the ground. And then to make matters worse the cow crapped on him, but the manure was all warm and it defrosted him. So there he is, he's warm and he's happy to be alive and he starts to sing. A hungry cat comes along and he clears off the manure and he looks at the little bird and then he eats him. And the moral of the story is this: everyone who craps on you is not necessarily your enemy, and everyone who gets you out of crap is not necessarily your friend, and if you're warm and happy wherever you are you should just keep your big mouth shut.

It's not very positive I must say...except for the cat, which got fed...and the cow, which was able to clear its colon, so I guess in a way it was positive! :icon_clap:

Illiterati

Council Member & Author
I really really wish I could give you multiple greens for this.

I've had my head buried in building a website for most of the day and this was just what I needed to shake it off. Thanks!

Bluce Ree

Tech Admin / Council Member
I just had a yummy banana and a super-tasty avocado! Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
I just had a yummy banana and a super-tasty avocado! Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!

I just hugged the old lady sitting next to me after reading that!

pikachu21.gif

Joelist

What ship is this?
Staff member

You really don't think it's positive? From the POV of the cat and cow it's positive. And all the bird had to do to have a happy ending was not sing at that time. :tickled_pink:

Bluce Ree

Tech Admin / Council Member
You really don't think it's positive? From the POV of the cat and cow it's positive. And all the bird had to do to have a happy ending was not sing at that time. :tickled_pink:

How positive! Even birds are getting "happy endings"!