The Quote Thread

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
My financial picture changed a few years back (long story) so I was forced to downgrade. Mine had the M5 sport package which gave me everything the M5 had except the 507 hp engine. I drive a 2011 Acura TL-SH AWD now but I'm planning to upgrade again to another BMW 5 next year. I love the new design of the 5 series and the i-Drive on-board computer was a joy to use.

Car thread! :) I plan to do a Xenon headlight and corner light upgrade before the year is out. BMWs are still cool to drive, but Benz lost it after 1995. The W124 is still highly regarded. You are right about the 2012. I spent a week with a brand new E300 sedan, and I hated the car (did I make a thread about it?). It felt like I was not driving it. Soulless and automated, it felt like it was giving me the silent treatment, and not in a good way. :confused: That week was when I got the new tranny on my baby. :) Just three months ago.

Bluce Ree

Tech Admin / Council Member
Car thread! :) I plan to do a Xenon headlight and corner light upgrade before the year is out. BMWs are still cool to drive, but Benz lost it after 1995. The W124 is still highly regarded. You are right about the 2012. I spent a week with a brand new E300 sedan, and I hated the car (did I make a thread about it?). It felt like I was not driving it. Soulless and automated, it felt like it was giving me the silent treatment, and not in a good way. :confused: That week was when I got the new tranny on my baby. :) Just three months ago.

I found myself feeling more comfortable in my Acura than my buddy's C320. It felt plastic and lacked some of the comforts of my Acura and that's probably why its price tag was about the same as my Acura.

*sigh*

I miss my BMW. :(

Atlantis

Well Known GateFan
“We can define “sci-fi” as trashy material sometimes confused, by ignorant people, with Science Fiction. Thus, Star Trek is Science Fiction, while Godzilla Meets Mothra is sci-fi.”

People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do Issac Asimov

Some quotes from Asimov ;)