Random Banter

Atlantis

Well Known GateFan
One thing is I don't like about Youtube ever since Covid the amount of soooooooooooooooooooooo many clickbait titles and thumbnails to generated clicks these days. They are no different from false advertising or clickbait advertisement to entice gimmicks items.

Am I am wrong?

Shadow Mann

Staff member
Wow, it's great to see people posting so much again! And @Gatefan1976 is back!!! What made you decide to drop in man?
That shocked the shit out of me too! I am really glad to see him back here. This place feels more relaxed than the flurry over at X. We just need some of the other folks to come back too.
I missed my friends, Life has been, problematic since last I was here. I have no desire to impose my mood on others, but frankly I missed my friends.
You were missed too...time has changed us! I have had my share of changes as well.

Atlantis

Well Known GateFan
That shocked the shit out of me too! I am really glad to see him back here. This place feels more relaxed than the flurry over at X. We just need some of the other folks to come back too.

You were missed too...time has changed us! I have had my share of changes as well.
Oh twitter has become a cesspool for negativity and politics which is why I am staying out of it.

Lord Ba'al

Well Known GateFan
One thing is I don't like about Youtube ever since Covid the amount of soooooooooooooooooooooo many clickbait titles and thumbnails to generated clicks these days. They are no different from false advertising or clickbait advertisement to entice gimmicks items.

Am I am wrong?
It might also have something to do with the rise of AI. It's become easy to generate content to farm some clicks.