As seen on TV....

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member

Bluce Ree

Tech Admin / Council Member
So, in other words, it should work just like a cast iron skillet. Real technological improvement there.

At only a fraction of the weight, though. No need to lug around a 40 lb cast iron pan to make a couple eggs.
--- merged: Jan 31, 2013 at 9:12 PM ---
What about homo sapiens nut oil?
:lol: AKA "baby batter"
Or "baby gravy" as referred to by the men of Steel Panther

You guys are gross. :happy0007:

YJ02

Well Known GateFan
At only a fraction of the weight, though. No need to lug around a 40 lb cast iron pan to make a couple eggs.
--- merged: Jan 31, 2013 at 9:12 PM ---

You guys are gross. :happy0007:

Bluce-Did you watch the video? now these guys are funny (IMO)

YJ02

Well Known GateFan
Yeah. Their style seems reminiscent of Def Leopard.

they mock everyone. they used to be solely a van halen cover band without comedy. the funniest vids are when they play in hollywood. apparently amongst the "stars" they are the "it" band to go see. the joke is on the actors/singers though. they'll wait till they see one drunk in the crowd then bring them up so they can embarrass themselves

here is one where they encourage Courtney Cox to play guitar-she thinks she is actually good

A drunk and talentless Avril Lavigne:

Bluce Ree

Tech Admin / Council Member
they mock everyone. they used to be solely a van halen cover band without comedy. the funniest vids are when they play in hollywood. apparently amongst the "stars" they are the "it" band to go see. the joke is on the actors/singers though. they'll wait till they see one drunk in the crowd then bring them up so they can embarrass themselves

here is one where they encourage Courtney Cox to play guitar-she thinks she is actually good

I thought I recognized a little David Lee Roth in his demeanor.

Gatefan1976

Well Known GateFan

What did she do to Maiden :(

YJ02

Well Known GateFan
I thought I recognized a little David Lee Roth in his demeanor.

the singer used to be a "real" singer back in the 80's and 90's. he sang with LA guns and some other bands especially in studio. Guess in his hiatus from then till recently he went to school, apparently now he has a PhD in English lit. Got to pay for that somehow I guess. He is also the only one in the "band" whose hair is real.