As seen on TV....

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
Goddammit now you got me thinking of my wife's fine black ass all oiled up in coconut oil. She's in Haiti for the next two weeks. :icon_lol:

LOL! Perfect segue into the benefits of coconut oil on the skin!

Bluce Ree

Tech Admin / Council Member
I'm too tired for any clever come backs. I'll just sit this one out and let you guys take your shots. :icon_rotflmao::crying-028::smiley-laughing024::SmileyLaughingTears:

Gatefan1976

Well Known GateFan
Funny you should mention Macadamia nuts, because among all nuts, it has the highest saturated fat content of any nut which is a GOOD thing. They are the type of fats which are good for the body and eating them increases the good blood cholestrol if you are also avoiding heavy carbs. :) I never knew about the oil. I would like to do some research. I imagine I will find that it has excellent health benefits
The ONLY reason I know anything about this stuff is when I was in my late teens I worked in an aromatherapy warehouse that also did body-building powders and shakes. It's freaking AMAZING how much seemingly random stuff our memories are capable of storing.
--- merged: Jan 29, 2013 at 10:08 PM ---
I'm too tired for any clever come backs. I'll just sit this one out and let you guys take your shots. :icon_rotflmao::crying-028::smiley-laughing024::SmileyLaughingTears:

triple entendre for the win?

Bluce Ree

The ONLY reason I know anything about this stuff is when I was in my late teens I worked in an aromatherapy warehouse that also did body-building powders and shakes. It's freaking AMAZING how much seemingly random stuff our memories are capable of storing.

Yeah, yeah, I walked right into that one. I can't stop laughing ... and I'm laughing at my own expense!! :icon_rotflmao::laughing:

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member

The more you know, the longer you live. :)
--- merged: Jan 29, 2013 at 10:14 PM ---
I still have my Ronco Splatter screen. This was only $3.00 when it came out, and new ones are like $10.00. Its so easy to clean, it lasts forever. :)

Bluce Ree

The more you know, the longer you live. :)
--- merged: Jan 29, 2013 at 10:14 PM ---
I still have my Ronco Splatter screen. This was only $3.00 when it came out, and new ones are like $10.00. Its so easy to clean, it lasts forever. :)

Picked one up at Dollar Tree for $2 recently. :D

Gatefan1976

Well Known GateFan
I remember those screens, reminds me I need to get one actually. :P

It's been so long since I have cooked with an "open frypan" I had forgotten about hot grease splatters.

shavedape

Well Known GateFan
Note to shaved
Re: the bolded part.

THIS is where you sneak in your sexual inuendo :D

How dare you! I never sneak in sexual inuendos. I blatantly post them in as large a bold font as possible. How else am I going to make everyone here uncomfortable if not by being tactlessly obvious about it?

(P.S. When I read Bluce's posts I tend to get "coconut oil" all over the place also -- well, actually just where it counts -- in a skillet with some veggies. :P )
--- merged: Jan 29, 2013 at 10:27 PM ---
yeah ape where are ya? come stick it in his endo! :D

Wishful thinking perhaps? ;) :P

Bluce Ree

How dare you! I never sneak in sexual inuendos. I blatantly post them in as large a bold font as possible. How else am I going to make everyone here uncomfortable if not by being tactlessly obvious about it?

(P.S. When I read Bluce's posts I tend to get "coconut oil" all over the place also -- well, actually just where it counts -- in a skillet with some veggies. :P )
--- merged: Jan 29, 2013 at 10:27 PM ---

Wishful thinking perhaps? ;) :P

:icon_rotflmao::crying-028::smiley-laughing024::laughing:

Shit, I'm literally in tears laughing!! This is the most entertaining this board has been in weeks! :icon_rotflmao:

Gatefan1976

Well Known GateFan
You need more imagination dude :P
(But don't try it on me)
I smell something, and if it's your cooking, never invite me for dinner :D

shavedape

Well Known GateFan
You need more imagination dude :P
(But don't try it on me)*

I smell something, and if it's your cooking, never invite me for dinner :D

No worries. After all, servants eat down in the scullery. ;)

shavedape

Well Known GateFan

Gatefan1976

Well Known GateFan
*Note to self: Inform overlord Jones to have the servant's fingers hobbled and tongues cut out post haste.

Well you will never get your soup blown again, can't imagine anyone doing it for you for free :D

shavedape

Well Known GateFan
Well you will never get your soup blown again, can't imagine anyone doing it for you for free :D

Obviously you've never seen me in a Speedo. :P

SciphonicStranger

Objects may be closer than they appear
Obviously you've never seen me in a Speedo. :P

To keep us on topic, don't you own a Snuggie? I thought you lived somewhere north of the Arctic? I'm sure Rac has one... ;)

Holiday_Shopping_Note_Hein-1_t607.jpg

shavedape

Well Known GateFan
To keep us on topic, don't you own a Snuggie? I thought you lived somewhere north of the Arctic? I'm sure Rac has one... ;)

View attachment 27745

No, no "Snuggie". I equate the purchase of one of those as being synonymous with retirement, old age and senility. Besides, if I get cold I have one of those things called a thermostat at the ready. ;)