Welcome to the Supernatural section

mzzz

Well Known GateFan
Yeah, I like supernatural cause of that, they can cover a lot of things and not really be bogged down to their 'genre' so to speak, have some freedom. Have to check out the other two when I get the chance.

G

Graybrew1

Yeah, I like supernatural cause of that, they can cover a lot of things and not really be bogged down to their 'genre' so to speak, have some freedom. Have to check out the other two when I get the chance.

I know how busy you are, so I won't hold my breathe. :P It's all good, if you do, let me know. We create some threads here and talk about them too. Burn Notice has been on the air for a bit, and White Collar is relatively new.

I still hope that SPN will make more seasons to come. Why Stop?

Joelist

What ship is this?
Staff member
I also like Burn Notice, as well as Royal Pains and Covert Affairs. USA Network has some good stuff.

mzzz

Well Known GateFan
I still hope that SPN will make more seasons to come. Why Stop?

Actors demanding mo money...or in the case of SGU, fatigue. But Supernatural allows for a lot of freedom artistic wise though so that might not be too much of an issue. Plus I think all the fans won't let it go.

G

Graybrew1

Actors demanding mo money...or in the case of SGU, fatigue. But Supernatural allows for a lot of freedom artistic wise though so that might not be too much of an issue. Plus I think all the fans won't let it go.

From your lips..........

mzzz

Well Known GateFan
What's that mean? lol

Anyways, Crowley is pretty awesome and a devious little bugger. lol, I always knew businessmen were devil spawn.

G

Graybrew1

What's that mean? lol

Anyways, Crowley is pretty awesome and a devious little bugger. lol, I always knew businessmen were devil spawn.

Ooops. Sorry, I missed your response.

Where are you at with the show now?

mzzz

Well Known GateFan
Season 4. I finished watching it. Can't believe Castiel, little punkass. :P Craziness, didn't God bring back Castiel? How could he be god if some other entity brought him back? The power's gone straight to his head way too fast.

G

Graybrew1

Season 4. I finished watching it. Can't believe Castiel, little punkass. :P Craziness, didn't God bring back Castiel? How could he be god if some other entity brought him back? The power's gone straight to his head way too fast.

You mean season 5 right?
I am confused. I am getting ready to watch Matrix II with GF and OMNI at 430pmEDT. You want to join, notice the small amount as promised for attire.

I am soooooooooooooo sorry about yesterday. I thought you said no, and was away from forum for a bit.

mzzz

Well Known GateFan
Season 6, when Castiel goes back on his deal with uh Crowley and develops a god-complex in 2 secs flat, lol.

Ahh, I couldn't be on, sorry about that. It's kind of hard for me to enjoy films if I'm multi-tasking, hard for me to get into the movie.

G

Graybrew1

Yes, season 6, that makes much more sense.

I did not care for that either, but I hope they turn it around quickly.
I do love the actor that plays Crowley, so that was a plus.

G

Graybrew1

SPN comes back new TONIGHT.

I have set up my DVR. Happy, Happy Dance. :joy:

mzzz

Well Known GateFan
That was great! Although I hate douchy Cas but I loved the twist at the end. I'm glad they got rid of douchy Cas. What'd you think?

mzzz

Well Known GateFan
Well that sucked. Did they really just kill off Cass? Is there some place where I can find out?