STAR WARS info- you are a fool to believe Mike Zeroh

YJ02

Well Known GateFan
I have known this for a few years, that the YT'r known as MIKE ZEROH is a fraud..a click baiter pro. Literally NOTHING he has ever made a video on has ever come true.

Apparently, not everyone has gotten the memo. The channel "the quartering" has even done a reaction to one of Zeroh's
prophecies on Brie Larson and a SW's reboot

I think Zeroh just continues to pump out vids on nonsense just for the views and monies related.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJI4Fht_5LY&t=316s

Joelist

What ship is this?
Staff member
You know he would be good if it were a satire thing - satirizing YouTube "insiders"...

Shadow Mann

Staff member
I have known this for a few years, that the YT'r known as MIKE ZEROH is a fraud..a click baiter pro. Literally NOTHING he has ever made a video on has ever come true.

Apparently, not everyone has gotten the memo. The channel "the quartering" has even done a reaction to one of Zeroh's
prophecies on Brie Larson and a SW's reboot

I think Zeroh just continues to pump out vids on nonsense just for the views and monies related.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJI4Fht_5LY&t=316s
He is wrong on so many things! He got the entire Rise of Skywalker thing completely wrong, while Doomcock got everything right. Zeroh's wild speculations are rarely materialized.

Joelist

What ship is this?
Staff member
Admit it - he is kind of funny in that he makes wacky prognostications which are almost ever right.

YJ02

Well Known GateFan
He is wrong on so many things! He got the entire Rise of Skywalker thing completely wrong, while Doomcock got everything right. Zeroh's wild speculations are rarely materialized.
hey..welcome shadow mann! i'd give you some rep points for that but the admin is kind of a jerk and took them away :) :)

YJ02

Well Known GateFan
Admit it - he is kind of funny in that he makes wacky prognostications which are almost ever right.
i think he just throws as much muck and sh@t rumor up against the digital wall and see what sticks, aka: gets him views and makes money

still don't know why the Quartering didn't catch that it was Mike Zeroh?

Shadow Mann

Staff member
I hope some of Jeremy's gang alerted him that Zeroh is a kook.
Jeremy himself has called him out. He challenged him to appear on a livestream, and of course he flaked. I have watched a few of his videos after the fact, just to see him lie through his teeth.

Shadow Mann

Staff member
hey..welcome shadow mann! i'd give you some rep points for that but the admin is kind of a jerk and took them away :) :)
I am gonna have to have a word with him about that! :winking0052:
Episode 1 Starz GIF by P-Valley

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
Unfortunately, the Rep and Post ratings was a thing we had on the last version of the forum software. I will have to see if there is a new one for this version.

Joelist

What ship is this?
Staff member
Just to be clear I was referring to Jeremy The Quartering not Jeremy Geeks and Gamers - who I know has called out Zeroh on his spam.

Shadow Mann

Staff member
Just to be clear I was referring to Jeremy The Quartering not Jeremy Geeks and Gamers - who I know has called out Zeroh on his spam.
Ah, yes. That Jeremy. He did a video about this whole thing with the Reylo named Katie and something called Rewriting Ripley, but it all got exposed. They created an entire IMdB page and said Jeremy from Geeks and Gamers was the Producer of a dozen websites he has nothing to do with!

Joelist

What ship is this?
Staff member
Gotta admit I do not understand why anyone quotes Zeroh....has he EVER been right?