Continuum
I watch

Castle (sorry, love me some Fillion)
Saving Hope
Banshee (not sure why)
Ray Donovan
Newsroom
Suits
Burn Notice (have a sad because it's their last season)
White Collar
The Daily Show
The Colbert Report
Covert Affairs (love the international shooting locations)
Psych (can't wait for the two hour musical episode this December)
Lost Girl
Game of Thrones
Adventure Time
Childrens Hospital
NCIS
Grimm
Mythbusters

I'm sure there are more, I just can't think of what they are at the moment.

Thank the gawds for being able to watch any of these programs at my leisure!

Bluce Ree

Tech Admin / Council Member
Don't forget about Graceland.

Is it any good? I tried sitting through the pilot and it seemed a little pretentious. A show about pretty boy and pretty girl cops.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Bluce Ree

I watch

Castle (sorry, love me some Fillion)
Saving Hope
Banshee (not sure why)
Ray Donovan
Newsroom
Suits
Burn Notice (have a sad because it's their last season)
White Collar
The Daily Show
The Colbert Report
Covert Affairs (love the international shooting locations)
Psych (can't wait for the two hour musical episode this December)
Lost Girl
Game of Thrones
Adventure Time
Childrens Hospital
NCIS
Grimm
Mythbusters

I'm sure there are more, I just can't think of what they are at the moment.

Thank the gawds for being able to watch any of these programs at my leisure!

You should catch up on Dexter's final season. It's really gone in a new direction with Doctor Vogel's presence. Dex may not be a total psychopath after all and may have been created.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Illiterati

Council Member & Author
Ya, I've been reading the episode synopses, but I'm really over that series. I think it should have ended at least two seasons ago.

shavedape

Well Known GateFan
There really isn't much on TV right now that excites me, certainly nothing that I "must see". In fact, the only show I can think of that I try to catch on a regular basis is a cute little cartoon on the Disney channel called Gravity Falls. It affords a few laughs without ever getting too crude. Plus it has rainbow-puking gnomes, which is cool no matter how you slice it. :winking0052:

hhlbx.gif

Here's the first episode in the series. Watch it, it's cute. :)

Gatefan1976

Well Known GateFan
Bluce.
Banshee finally started up out here last week and I caught the premiere ep.
It looks really nice, but I can't say it grabbed me that much, I am gonna give it my usual 4-6 eps though.

Bluce Ree

Bluce.
Banshee finally started up out here last week and I caught the premiere ep.
It looks really nice, but I can't say it grabbed me that much, I am gonna give it my usual 4-6 eps though.

It didn't grab me completely at first, either. It grew on me, though, and by the season finale I was ready for more. If you're a fan of anti-heroes, you will love this show. You may also like a show called Strike Back. That show also hooked me after a few episodes. They're on season 3.

Gatefan1976

Well Known GateFan
It didn't grab me completely at first, either. It grew on me, though, and by the season finale I was ready for more. If you're a fan of anti-heroes, you will love this show. You may also like a show called Strike Back. That show also hooked me after a few episodes. They're on season 3.

I can't say I am a fan of the anti-hero theme in TV as a general rule, I think the notion works much better in movies, but yeah, I'll still give it a go. :)

Bluce Ree

I can't say I am a fan of the anti-hero theme in TV as a general rule, I think the notion works much better in movies, but yeah, I'll still give it a go. :)

Hood as an anti-hero is really different from the typical anti-hero. You'll see what I mean as the show progresses. Think crook that can't be bought even though he's still actively a crook pretending he's a good guy.

Gatefan1976

Well Known GateFan
Hood as an anti-hero is really different from the typical anti-hero. You'll see what I mean as the show progresses. Think crook that can't be bought even though he's still actively a crook pretending he's a good guy.

Yeah, he strikes me as a "brutally honest" character. He's not "good", but he has a code.

Rac80

The Belle of the Ball
wow am I out of step! I watch (currently):
Rizzoli & Isles
Major Crimes
King & Maxwell
and Covert Affairs.

When the fall comes (and those shows end):
Once upon a time (natch! ;) )
NCIS
Blue Bloods
and (the upcoming) Cold Justice.

we really don't spend a lot of time watching regular tv. We enjoy documentaries found on channels like the smithsonian (excellent 2 parter recently on the Russian Revolution in color), science, animal planet (love North woods law- helps w/homesickness! yeah i know a "reality show' but it's fun to watch them drive around my old stomping grounds! :P ), ID (love true crime shows), history channel (no to the "reality shows"), biography (only biographies) and various cooking channels. :) I like the tv on for noise. given our floorplan (open floor plan) when I am working downstairs in the kitchen/breakfastnook/family room- the tv is on. I do workout to Farscape these days. :D

poundpuppy29

Scifi & Fantasy Junkie
I liked Agents of S.H.E.I.L.D. I hope it does well in the ratings