NASA project ARTEMIS and Marching to Mars

Bluce Ree

Tech Admin / Council Member

mzzz

Well Known GateFan
Hey, if the reality show concept is able to attract the redneck and tea bagger crowds into leaving this planet by the thousands, more power to the private sector for helping clean up the gene pool.
They would have to have relevant technical experience though...or maybe they can compensate and have them become edumacated.

Bluce Ree

They would have to have relevant technical experience though...or maybe they can compensate and have them become edumacated.

No, no, no! Screw technical experience. The point is to send rednecks to the red planet. They can get their edumacation once they arrive on Mars.

mzzz

Well Known GateFan
lol, I bet sometime in the near future, with all the stupid reality shows and whatnot, someone will come up with a Redneck Science show or something.

mzzz

Well Known GateFan
lol GF just reminded me. The Brits sent criminals to Australia to get rid of em. Look at Australia now, prospering in many things. lol, a similar thing might end up happening in Mars.

Bluce Ree

lol GF just reminded me. The Brits sent criminals to Australia to get rid of em. Look at Australia now, prospering in many things. lol, a similar thing might end up happening in Mars.

Yeah except, on Mars, they'll run out of oxygen and choke to death.

Gatefan1976

Well Known GateFan

Dude, you do know what kind of crimes got you sent here right? :lol:

B

Backstep

Dude, you do know what kind of crimes got you sent here right? :lol:

Many of the Convicts were sent to Australia for quite odd crimes. For example, Irish catholics were transported for simply looking suspicious. Likewise, political reformers were transported to trying to form unions, suggesting politicians get paid and promoting the French revolutionary ideals of liberty, equality and fraternity.

shavedape

Well Known GateFan

shavedape

Well Known GateFan
Ahhh, an expert opinion :D

One based on a global perception of the history of Australia. After all, you folks gave us the likes of Mel Gibson and Russell Crowe so it's an easy connection to make. :winking0052:

Gatefan1976

Well Known GateFan
One based on a global perception of the history of Australia. After all, you folks gave us the likes of Mel Gibson and Russell Crowe so it's an easy connection to make. :winking0052:
Yeah, so in what century do you want me to STOP listing US entertainment failures?

shavedape

Well Known GateFan
Yeah, so in what century do you want me to STOP listing US entertainment failures?

I wasn't listing entertainment failures, I was listing sheep buggerers. Not my fault your country was founded on them. :wink-new:

Gatefan1976

Well Known GateFan
I wasn't listing entertainment failures, I was listing sheep buggerers. Not my fault your country was founded on them. :wink-new:

You seem to be confusing Aus with NZ, but as a Yank, I will forgive your general ignorance.

Bluce Ree

You seem to be confusing Aus with NZ, but as a Yank, I will forgive your general ignorance.

Quit while you're ahead, dude. You know that Ape is the master of intellectual slaughter who's mercilessly left more than a few bloodied, dead bodies in his wake. :icon_lol:

shavedape

Well Known GateFan
I guess the only question is do we have to figure out a way to bring sheep along for the ride to Mars if there are any Aussie astronauts?*

*Trick question of course for obvious reasons. "Aussie astronauts" -- :anim_59:

Gatefan1976

Well Known GateFan
I guess the only question is do we have to figure out a way to bring sheep along for the ride to Mars if there are any Aussie astronauts?*

*Trick question of course for obvious reasons. "Aussie astronauts" -- :anim_59:
I never knew Andy Thomas was a sheep shagger.............

PS: New Zealanders are the sheep shaggers ape :wink: