I'm a 3 Musketeers fan myself. ;)

3-musketeers-bar.png

Rac80

The Belle of the Ball
I prefer a milkyway dark myself! :P

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
Put it in the freezer for a real treat. It's strangely addictive. ;)

I am a strange one. Snickers in the fridge, then when cold I use a knife to slice off bites. On a small plate. :redface: But that way, no melted chocolate spots from stray chocolate bits in expected places (like sofa or chair upholstery), or in embarrassing places on my clothes (like the crotch) :icon_lol:. I lurves me some Snickers!

I am a strange one. Snickers in the fridge, then when cold I use a knife to slice off bites. On a small plate. :redface: But that way, no melted chocolate spots from stray chocolate bits in expected places (like sofa or chair upholstery), or in embarrassing places on my clothes (like the crotch) :icon_lol:. I lurves me some Snickers!

I stumbled on freezing Milkyway dark accidentally. A friend had gotten me some as it's not the sort of thing I would ever buy. I honestly don't remember how or why the candy bar ended up in the freezer but one day there it was and I was hungry and gave it a try and OMG, it was amazing! There was something about the way it froze so perfectly that made it so good. I only eat them on rare occasions now but it's nice to indulge on occasion. ;)

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
I stumbled on freezing Milkyway dark accidentally. A friend had gotten me some as it's not the sort of thing I would ever buy. I honestly don't remember how or why the candy bar ended up in the freezer but one day there it was and I was hungry and gave it a try and OMG, it was amazing! There was something about the way it froze so perfectly that made it so good. I only eat them on rare occasions now but it's nice to indulge on occasion. ;)

Milkyways are good....so are 3 Musketeers. :)

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
Hard to follow what she was saying along with the pretty, but vague video material. I would like to see her reference material and just read it myself. :)

Hugh Jass

GateFans Cadet
It's a good video and the presenter is personable but she throws a lot at you and should slow down and explain it a bit more. The material is definitely interesting. No real complaints other than it's confusing when she tosses out at 12:57 that she's not wearing any panties. How that relates to solar drift is never explained.

I'm lost. What does this have to do with chocolate bars?

YJ02

Well Known GateFan
Nice to see the energy in her presentation. I like her presentation and I like the content. Few people have the ability to deliver science info in this manner; a way that captures your attn without sacrificing facts. She reminds me a bit of the way Tyson presents and delivers.