Be sure to watch the Super Full moon this weekend

heisenberg

Earl Grey

Mr. A

Super Moderator +
Thanks for the tip, Heisenberg! :)

Unfortunately the article doesn't mention whether this is strictly a US-North American phenomenon or valid all over the globe...

heisenberg

Earl Grey
Thanks for the tip, Heisenberg! :)

Unfortunately the article doesn't mention whether this is strictly a US-North American phenomenon or valid all over the globe...

I presume, it will be in most places across the world.Places like australia, Jakarta, USA...

http://www.westender.com.au/news/1028/15/Supermoon-Super-Phooey

http://news.google.com/news/more?pz=1&cf=all&cf=all&ncl=dX6xxOmUjeE0zeMOSZ4LPdC5a1TZM

I am sure the whole world will see it, where there is sunshine :).

heisenberg

Earl Grey
On a related note, I am just in disgust to the number of idiots who thought the earthquake in japan was caused by the supermoon. Morons!

Anyway,I rekcon the best view will be to see it at the beach, the Depth of view and viewing angle will be the best. I can't wait, sunny skies all this weekend :D

Illiterati

Council Member & Author
On a related note, I am just in disgust to the number of idiots who thought the earthquake in japan was caused by the supermoon. Morons!

Anyway,I rekcon the best view will be to see it at the beach, the Depth of view and viewing angle will be the best. I can't wait, sunny skies all this weekend :D
People always seem to be looking for some outside force to be responsible for stuff. In lieu of that, they blame Deity for whatever happened.

Copenhagen

GateFans Noob
I was listening to a bunch of folks on ventrilo last night, that were under the impression they "Nuked" themselves. Some people just don't research...no..no...wait...

Some people are just stupid.

Rac80

The Belle of the Ball
People always seem to be looking for some outside force to be responsible for stuff. In lieu of that, they blame Deity for whatever happened.

I vote for the "harmonic convergence" that occured in 1987, if it wasn't that I say blame it on chiuauas..they all tooted at the same time!

Illiterati

Council Member & Author
I'll be out there tomorrow night at dusk with my camera, tripod and remote, working to get decent shots.

Wish me luck. If I get them, I'll post a link here :)