Why does my cat love to watch TV?

shavedape

Well Known GateFan
It's all adorable to a woman until they spend nights regularly at your place and realize you get up EVERY night at 2am to turn on the TV for the cat. :icon_lol:

OMG, I can just hear it now: "You love that cat more than you love me!" :anim_59:

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
I find this whole situation hilarious. Lol
I did too at first. You should see how he reacts if I stand in front of the TV when he is watching his shows! He will try to see around me, and he cranes his head around me to watch, and then he finally makes a long meow as if to say "get the fkk out of the way, human!". He is showing obsessive compulsive behaviors with this TV thing. The other cat is being ignored now by him.

Bluce Ree

Tech Admin / Council Member
I did too at first. You should see how he reacts if I stand in front of the TV when he is watching his shows! He will try to see around me, and he cranes his head around me to watch, and then he finally makes a long meow as if to say "get the fkk out of the way, human!". He is showing obsessive compulsive behaviors with this TV thing. The other cat is being ignored now by him.

Too adorable!!

SciphonicStranger

Objects may be closer than they appear

LOL

Does he allow you to watch your shows too?

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
LOL

Does he allow you to watch your shows too?

Yeah, he watches them with me. But I may only watch perhaps two hours or three in a whole day. When I leave for work, he is watching his Mewvies. When I come home, he is sitting in front of the TV. I turn it off when I feed them, and then he takes a nap. He gets up around 10pm and comes to get me to turn on the TV. If I do not, he will stand next to me and meow incessantly until I turn it on. But he does not do this on my computer monitor even when I play movies on it. This has been going on for about a month now. And it is ONLY Siete. Dante has not gone psycho for the TV.

Gatefan1976

Well Known GateFan
Perhaps he is pissed off that you gave him a Tongan *female* name :P