Resurrecting the Wooly Mammoth

YJ02

Well Known GateFan
putting this here since it is related

more evidence of the chinese ppl raping the rest of asia, and seemingly, the rest of asia happy to oblige for cash

a town in Burma, not under the control of the government, where one can pay to feed live ducks and geese to crocodiles...and much more

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
putting this here since it is related

more evidence of the chinese ppl raping the rest of asia, and seemingly, the rest of asia happy to oblige for cash

a town in Burma, not under the control of the government, where one can pay to feed live ducks and geese to crocodiles...and much more

I find it funny that so many Americans seem to see China as being modern and advanced like the west. They have a VERY primitive, very backwards and draconian society. Like any cretins with money, it can't buy refinement or intellect.

YJ02

Well Known GateFan
OM1 asked where the resurrected would stop? If ppl would want to resurrect neanderthal?

while it is true that Neanderthal still does exist in a way in all of us with any asian or european dna, there still may be a reason to resurrect them!

we can bring them back and then they can do all the jobs that homo sapiens are not interested in doing. they could make an invaluable contribution to the economy in sectors that are suffering severe manpower shortages in jibs that H. Sapiens have little interest in--- lettuce picking, tomato harvesting, orchard harvesting, plumbers, garbage men, sewer cleaners, day laborers for hire at the local home improvement store's parking lot,etc

Mike Rowe can be the Government's new "Neanderthal employment Czar"

Will make sure they have W2's and contribute to the local, state and federal tax pool. they were quite robust and healthy, so they probably won't be a drain on heath care either!

Of course, all of their offspring can be Dreamers and climb to new heights and achieve the "Homo Sapien Dream" too! we won't be obtuse to their desires!

on twitter at:

#chooselifeforneanderthals

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
we can bring them back and then they can do all the jobs that homo sapiens are not interested in doing. they could make an invaluable contribution to the economy in sectors that are suffering severe manpower shortages in jibs that H. Sapiens have little interest in--- lettuce picking, tomato harvesting, orchard harvesting, plumbers, garbage men, sewer cleaners, day laborers for hire at the local home improvement store's parking lot,etc

Really? You would be okay with that? :apthy:

YJ02

Well Known GateFan
Really? You would be okay with that? :apthy:

REALLY?!?!?

ALL this time and you still have not constructed a sarcasm detector?

the relativity of what I wrote should be easy to connect with 'other' issues

-----------------
But ,IF YOU MUST be so serious :(

I guess I'd be as ok with it as I would with any other reanimation. Which is lukewarm at best

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
geez man! did you read far enough to get to the Mike Rowe reference and the fake twitter hash tag at the bottom?

:biggrin:

Sorry! I often get called out for not getting the joke. :redface:

Rac80

The Belle of the Ball
Maybe you should insist we all use [snark] or #snark or just change your handle to OblivoisOne #snark :daniel_new_anime021:

Lord Ba'al

Well Known GateFan
OM1 asked where the resurrected would stop? If ppl would want to resurrect neanderthal?

while it is true that Neanderthal still does exist in a way in all of us with any asian or european dna, there still may be a reason to resurrect them!

Mike Rowe can be the Government's new "Neanderthal employment Czar"

Will make sure they have W2's and contribute to the local, state and federal tax pool. they were quite robust and healthy, so they probably won't be a drain on heath care either!

Of course, all of their offspring can be Dreamers and climb to new heights and achieve the "Homo Sapien Dream" too! we won't be obtuse to their desires!

on twitter at:

#chooselifeforneanderthals
Sounds like an uprising waiting to happen.

We need to include a kill switch.

YJ02

Well Known GateFan

thanks

interesting stuff

STILL, although the one person said "..we have the motivation(for resurrecting the mammoth).." well,did I miss it, because i didn't hear any motivation given?

leaves it at the same possibility which i assume of course

--because we can

--to be used to 'restore' the siberian tundra

--to be exploited--hopefully without killing, for their wool and ivory

what other good reason could there be?

and wouldn't their mere presence as large herbivores only add to that 'cow fart' problem of methane? an issue the MMCC ppl hold as one of theirs BTW

heisenberg

Earl Grey
thanks

interesting stuff

STILL, although the one person said "..we have the motivation(for resurrecting the mammoth).." well,did I miss it, because i didn't hear any motivation given?

leaves it at the same possibility which i assume of course

--because we can

--to be used to 'restore' the siberian tundra

--to be exploited--hopefully without killing, for their wool and ivory

what other good reason could there be?

and wouldn't their mere presence as large herbivores only add to that 'cow fart' problem of methane? an issue the MMCC ppl hold as one of theirs BTW
It's obviously to sell shit to the public that it can be done and one more attempt to control nature. We will be successful but the question is when not if. Jurassic park style dinosaurs could be made if we can dig deeper into DNA and perhaps mimic the DNA of Dinosaurs if we knew more about them.

heisenberg

Earl Grey
I find it funny that so many Americans seem to see China as being modern and advanced like the west. They have a VERY primitive, very backwards and draconian society. Like any cretins with money, it can't buy refinement or intellect.
Except this isn't China but Myanmar. China IS advanced and advancing faster than the US ever could.

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
Except this isn't China but Myanmar. China IS advanced and advancing faster than the US ever could.

NO, they are not. China is just resourceful, not advanced. Nothing in China is advanced from my perspective. Not their society, not their people or their infrastructure or their educational systems or politics. They are the richest third world nation on earth, but they are not anywhere near as advanced. That they build ships and planes and military weapons on stolen US technology does not make them advanced, just resourceful.

China is a Third World crap hole with delusions of 21st century grandeur. Outside of Hong Kong the quality of life is poor compared to the west. Their economy is based upon stolen technology and borderline slave labor. Their military is impressive if one is using 1960's Cold War Russia as a metric. China is only advancing as fast as stealing technology and beating the peasants into submission allows. This is a country where newly constructed apartment buildings tip over. Keep that in mind when accessing China's "advancement".

china_1432267c.jpg

YJ02

Well Known GateFan
I did not read this article myself, but I came across it and thought of this thread. So perhaps this is of interest to some.

https://www.universal-sci.com/headl...urrecting-mammoths-help-stop-arctic-emissions

yes, that is what is talked about in the VICE clip i posted

they already have bison and some type of wild musk ox type thing eating away up there...the mammoth would be their 'heavy hitter'

using large herbivores to chew down growth and keep trees from growing. this scheme is partnered wit ha massive forestry clear cutting

btw, scotland is also clear cutting huge amounts of forest to restore peat bogs to 'save the planet'