Random Banter

YJ02

Well Known GateFan
You really needed to post the text that came with that! :) Here it is:

NEW YORK, NY—In an inspiring story from the world of professional cycling, a motorcyclist who identifies as a bicyclist has crushed all the regular bicyclists, setting an unbelievable world record.

In a local qualifying race for the World Road Cycling League, the motorcyclist crushed the previous 100-mile record of 3 hours, 13 minutes with his amazing new score of well under an hour.

Professional motorcycle racer Judd E. Banner, the brave trans-vehicle rider, was allowed to race after he told league organizers he's always felt like a bicyclist in a motorcyclist's body.

"Look, my ride has handlebars, two wheels, and a seat," he told reporters as he accepted a trophy for his incredible time trial. "Just because I've got a little extra hardware, such as an 1170-cc flat-twin engine with 110 horsepower, doesn't mean I have any kind of inherent advantage here."

Banner also said he painted the word "HUFFY" on the side of his bike, ensuring he has no advantage over the bikes that came out of the factory as bicycles.

Some critics say he needs to cut off his motor in order to make the competition fairer, but he quickly called these people bigots, and they were immediately banned from professional cycle racing.

:icon_rotflmao::crying-028::SmileyLaughingTears::joy:
exactly!

DrWho42

GateFans Member

Rac80

The Belle of the Ball

YJ02

Well Known GateFan
Ya think?!?!?!?!? SO has he even had a job since sgpoo was axed? anyone know?

according to this, seems his last job would have been the figurehead (a witless one who was led to believe he was actually in charge) for STARGATE COMMAND
from 8 nov 19

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
according to this, seems his last job would have been the figurehead (a witless one who was led to believe he was actually in charge) for STARGATE COMMAND
from 8 nov 19

Great video! I still think that Atlantis would be the best place to start if they are not going to reboot the movie storyline. Even after several years, I still find Stargate Universe awful and unwatchable. I still occasionally run whole seasons of SG-1 and binge them. Stargate Origins was horrid. I'm not really wanting Brad Wright to be a part of it.

YJ02

Well Known GateFan
this is pretty F'd up

i know this guy from FB only. He is a former Army CPT, a West Point grad. He has been doing paintings for a while, mainly as a hobby, but has taken some paid jobs for people also.

He puts up a lot of his art on art sites, like youtube, but for art, like youpublish was/is for papers and books.

Also uses deviant art.

seems someone took his stuff from one of these and is printing them and selling them on amazon

they use his name in the ad, but he is getting nothing

his posting from FB:
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
What the hell? People are selling my art as prints on Amazon. Arrrrg.. I'm going to write them a not-so-nice comment

75237471_10158156333901015_8764703764826292224_o.jpg