Random Banter

DrWho42

GateFans Member

YJ02

Well Known GateFan
this is new

i have done this before with other ppl, i give them the link to here on FB, on that person's page, so it is only 'public' to their friends

just now i tried and FB blocked me, said that posting the gf's link went against fb community standards!!!

Lord Ba'al

Well Known GateFan
this is new

i have done this before with other ppl, i give them the link to here on FB, on that person's page, so it is only 'public' to their friends

just now i tried and FB blocked me, said that posting the gf's link went against fb community standards!!!
Lol! Facebook has standards?

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
I just don't know what to say anymore... once again, glad we don't live in a city.

"New York City has banned the term "illegal alien" when used "with intent to demean, humiliate or harass a person," the city said."

https://www.cnn.com/2019/10/01/us/nyc-illegal-alien-discrimination-guidance/index.html

New York City has the most draconian social compliance laws in the entire nation. How these laws continue to stay in place is bizarre to me, as some of them clearly infringe on Constitutional Rights of citizens living there. They are banning Free Speech. These laws will fall soon enough. I remember not too long ago that California where I live was considered to be the most liberal state. But even though we are left leaning, we are not FAR left like New York is. Close, but not quite as far.

Last edited:

Rac80

The Belle of the Ball
New York City has the most draconian social compliance laws in the entire nation. How these laws continue to stay in place is bizarre to me, as some ofthem clearly infringe on Constitutional Rights of citizens living there. They are banning Free Speech. These laws will fall soon enough. I remember not too long ago that California where I live was considered to be the most liberal state. But even though we are left leaning, we are not FAR left like New York is. Close, but not quite as far.

It's de Blasio; commie mayor of NYC. that man is one freaking wimp & asshole! I wanna know where the money he granted to charity run by his wife went??? HMMM??? $800K missing. :P

Watching 9-11 footage last month reminded me of what a great mayor the city had in Giuliani; he didn't panic, he didn't hide under his desk- he got out there to see what was happening on the streets!:daniel_new_anime021::daniel_new_anime021::daniel_new_anime021: Also have respect for Donald Rumsfeld on that day - despite being sec of defense, he was one of the men carrying people from the Pentagon on stretchers. No afraid to get into the thick of things. His staff had to force him to stop trying to rescue people. :daniel_new_anime021::daniel_new_anime021:

I just appreciate living in Indiana- where Sanctuary cities are against the law . (according to state law passed in 2010, if a city declares themselves a Sanctuary city they loose ALL state funding. :D )

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
C8R is in this vid !!!!!!!!

This is my new favorite Vette. :) It finally (to me) looks like it is in the same class a Ferraris, Lamborghinis, Bugattis, etc. The most badass Vette ever to be built.