Random Banter

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member

I will not allow any woman to talk to me about "manspreading". That is, unless she is interested in me whining about chest protruding women. All women with big breasts should bind them down and flatten them as much as possible to avoid titty stare :smiley-laughing021:. Women will never understand why men need to spread their legs when sitting, and I DON'T CARE. Is she gonna MAKE me close my legs? The SJW world is bonkers.

YJ02

Well Known GateFan
Of all my favorite big scifi franchises, only Stargate appears to actually be dead. Without Stargate, Gateworld is dead unless they expand into something else. I did buy a new domain which is more generic than GateFans, but I don't know how others here would feel if I renamed this site. The new domain is FandomForums.com. I have not set anything up on it or even put a parking page, but my intention was to move this site to the new domain. I think I would have to put it up to a vote. Or, just open the new site without anything copied from here.

can you get scifandomforums?

i dont know, new people who come here say they did a search for stargate in some way though

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
remember once upon a time when the same type of people in that time, called this bold and brave and whatever else?

View attachment 35261

Men naturally sit wide legged because of our anatomy. Sometimes we clench our legs for warmth. And in between, we sit with legs moderately spread. But no man will naturally sit with his legs together like a woman.

YJ02

Well Known GateFan
Men naturally sit wide legged because of our anatomy. Sometimes we clench our legs for warmth. And in between, we sit with legs moderately spread. But no man will naturally sit with his legs together like a woman.

ok...

i was peaking to the hypocrisy of those who we know call "sjw"

19 yrs ago, when that picture of pres clinton was taken, the same type of people praised him for his boldness, now, it seems, they would chastise him

YJ02

Well Known GateFan
I will not allow any woman to talk to me about "manspreading". That is, unless she is interested in me whining about chest protruding women. All women with big breasts should bind them down and flatten them as much as possible to avoid titty stare :smiley-laughing021:. Women will never understand why men need to spread their legs when sitting, and I DON'T CARE. Is she gonna MAKE me close my legs? The SJW world is bonkers.

man, you are so insensitive and all the micro aggressions you are committing on a daily..no, probably hourly basis, towards women...

YOU NEED TO WATCH A GILLETTE COMMERCIAL ASAP!

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
man, you are so insensitive and all the micro aggressions you are committing on a daily..no, probably hourly basis, towards women...

YOU NEED TO WATCH A GILLETTE COMMERCIAL ASAP!

They will have us sitting to pee very soon. :rolleye0014:

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member

That one is interesting, but dubious. Body movement can be affected by fatigue, by disability, and also by conscious effort to change it. I have watched women putting on makeup, and the way they behave in front of the mirror as they do it (especially after finishing up) is completely unlike anything they would actually do in public. Guys who have just come out of the gym walk and act more confident for at least 2 hours before settling back into their regular behavior. What about the effects of drugs or alcohol? How is this database of "types" being determined since nobody falls within any specific set of patterns? But, it is interesting nonetheless...

YJ02

Well Known GateFan
That one is interesting, but dubious. Body movement can be affected by fatigue, by disability, and also by conscious effort to change it. I have watched women putting on makeup, and the way they behave in front of the mirror as they do it (especially after finishing up) is completely unlike anything they would actually do in public. Guys who have just come out of the gym walk and act more confident for at least 2 hours before settling back into their regular behavior. What about the effects of drugs or alcohol? How is this database of "types" being determined since nobody falls within any specific set of patterns? But, it is interesting nonetheless...

this study would be a good companion to a test like this (below). the ones psychologists and educators use is much better, but the online one gives you a good idea of a personality type

the findings they list in the article seem reasonable, its stuff like this that GOOGLE and others will be able to use to market to you in the future. more fodder for their predictive algorithms

https://www.16personalities.com/infj-personality

YJ02

Well Known GateFan
Exactly. I got my ex girlfriend into Star Trek. I expected her not to be impressed by TOS compared to the later shows because she had never watched a TV show that old. Do youse know what she said?

"TOS had better make up on the women than the other shows."

That's the thing about TOS. It showcased feminine beauty at every opportunity. How many times did Kirk wax lyrical about the mystique of women? How many times were women empowered without loosing what it was to be a woman?

TOS was my first introduction as a child to the awe one could have for women and it never ( except Turnabout Intruder ) took away from the character of a woman.

Women have a power over men, a charm and Star Trek TOS captured that wonderfully without sacrificing the people the women were ( except Turnabout Intruder ).

YOU MISOGYNIST SCUM!!!!

kidding!!! :)

yeah, all of that and ST like other shows mirrors the time it was made in. not just in plot topics (like some TOS eps really talking about vietnam or the cold war) but also in social attitudes (so we got miniskirt uniforms) and even social biases