Random Banter

YJ02

Well Known GateFan
Well, GF76 is who he is. :) He was never banned from here, and I do recognize Annoyed. But the Chaka guy was never here unless he had a different handle. That thread is not really going anywhere, and looks like a standard Right vs Left circular argument that neither will win. This tiny group was being polarized by politics.

there is a jelgate there as well, he was once here. he comes up in a search up top

and then the mad gater guy. he had a diff name here but the same avatar, the general hammond one

everyone of the regulars in that thread, except for digifluid, knows about gf's and implies they have had an acct here at one time or the other

but none of that is what makes me upset, it is the duplicity. how some of them insisted "i would love gf's if we just didn't talk about politics"...bullshit

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
there is a jelgate there as well, he was once here. he comes up in a search up top

and then the mad gater guy. he had a diff name here but the same avatar, the general hammond one

everyone of the regulars in that thread, except for digifluid, knows about gf's and implies they have had an acct here at one time or the other

but none of that is what makes me upset, it is the duplicity. how some of them insisted "i would love gf's if we just didn't talk about politics"...bullshit

Agreed, and also Gateworld itself used to censor politics and now they have a forum dedicated to it? :)

EDIT: I also notice that GF76 is still carefully crafting his arguments to take whatever the opposing side is, just to make it an argument. The others point it out to him and say the same things I used to say. LOL! I feel bad for Annoyed being the only politically right wing person on the thread I can see. He isn't even far right and they are treating him like shit.

Last edited:

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
sometimes when i read his posts i think it is you

Nah, but he has similar beliefs in some areas of politics as I do. Like him, I am a conservative, but not far right. I think I also share some conservative beliefs with Jim of WVa and you as well. But no, I am not him and he is not banned here.

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
Overmind, were you in the shaken area? Hope all is well.

Yes, things shook, but it wasn't anything major. This one had no "jerks" in it. It was a rolling quake which feels a lot like you were on a boat going over some big waves. The ones that do the most damage and are the most scary are the ones that have a major "jerk" in them that can send dishes flying and knock pictures off a wall. Thanks for asking! The center of the quake was about 80miles away.

YJ02

Well Known GateFan
Yes, things shook, but it wasn't anything major. This one had no "jerks" in it. It was a rolling quake which feels a lot like you were on a boat going over some big waves. The ones that do the most damage and are the most scary are the ones that have a major "jerk" in them that can send dishes flying and knock pictures off a wall. Thanks for asking! The center of the quake was about 80miles away.

so how do cats react to that?

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
so how do cats react to that?

My cat was sleeping near me, and I started talking out loud when the shaking started and he just looked over at me and went back to sleep. :) If something had fallen, he would react. Frankly, he went batshit crazy because of the fireworks on the 4th (every 4th). He hid in one of my cupboards, and was so scared to come out he pooped in there.

Lord Ba'al

Well Known GateFan
My cat was sleeping near me, and I started talking out loud when the shaking started and he just looked over at me and went back to sleep. :) If something had fallen, he would react. Frankly, he went batshit crazy because of the fireworks on the 4th (every 4th). He hid in one of my cupboards, and was so scared to come out he pooped in there.
There are special pet houses for that now.

YJ02

Well Known GateFan
WHAT THE FLIPPITY FLYING FREAKING FRAKSTIKS IS THIS?!?!?!

The Banana Splits movie

ok

well,,,, NO

its a horror movie

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
There are special pet houses for that now.

Every 4th of July I have had him he has freaked out, along with the other two cats I had. This was worse than last year because several nearby neighbors were setting off fireworks with whistlers and also cherry bombs and firecrackers. At least cat poop is not messy and wet!

Last edited:

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
WHAT THE FLIPPITY FLYING FREAKING FRAKSTIKS IS THIS?!?!?!

The Banana Splits movie

ok

well,,,, NO

its a horror movie

Wait, they are bringing this back? WHAT? They already brought back Sigmund and the Sea Monsters and it is dumb and woke (on Amazon). They are destroying my childhood. :( At least they look the same!

YJ02

Well Known GateFan
Wait, they are bringing this back? WHAT? They already brought back Sigmund and the Sea Monsters and it is dumb and woke (on Amazon). They are destroying my childhood. :( At least they look the same!

Yeah, but a horror movie?

next will be a flintstones remake

it will be done in the theme of DEXTER or possibly BREAKING BAD

fred as either a psycho flint axe wielding murderer or a brewer of super fermented psychotropic dino poop

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
Yeah, but a horror movie?

next will be a flintstones remake

it will be done in the theme of DEXTER or possibly BREAKING BAD

fred as either a psycho flint axe wielding murderer or a brewer of super fermented psychotropic dino poop

Bring back the Jetsons! Make Astro a pitbull, and make Elroy a pre-teen drag queen, and Judy and her lesbian girlfriend will run a space yoga business. Mr Spaceley is in prison for making inappropriate moves on George Jetson, and now Mrs Spaceley runs Spaceley's Sprockets. Jane Jetson has blue hair, and the robot maid was emancipated and given reparations and all robots have equal rights with humans now. :facepalm: :)

Jetsons.jpg

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
I can't get over this....the Banana Splits are MURDEROUS SOCIOPATHS? I just had to make this...is he next?

MrRogers.jpg

EDIT: In case this guy is before your time, he is Mister Rodgers and was "everybody's dad" when I was growing up. He is like the nicest, most unassuming guy you might ever meet and he had a children's show where he instilled good values, honesty and friendship, and integrity. 100% harmless.

Last edited:

YJ02

Well Known GateFan
i am not going to get into how i know this guy (no not military), but I am just constantly amazed at the difference in regs by state

this in houston tx

has a smoker and generator mounted to the bed of his pick up and goes to work sites selling lunches

apparently is doing pretty well also

if you did this in PA, you'd probably have your vehicle impounded! and then cited for selling prepared food without a license/inspection

i think it should be like this---no license,etc. if you decide to buy from a person cruising around in a truck, or from someone's house or a street vendor...your choice and your consequences, if any

"they" always talk about innovation and drive for small business, then "they" kill or hamper it whenever they can

51912013_399951187434231_8471738371914334208_n.jpg

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
i am not going to get into how i know this guy (no not military), but I am just constantly amazed at the difference in regs by state

this in houston tx

has a smoker and generator mounted to the bed of his pick up and goes to work sites selling lunches

apparently is doing pretty well also

if you did this in PA, you'd probably have your vehicle impounded! and then cited for selling prepared food without a license/inspection

i think it should be like this---no license,etc. if you decide to buy from a person cruising around in a truck, or from someone's house or a street vendor...your choice and your consequences, if any

"they" always talk about innovation and drive for small business, then "they" kill or hamper it whenever they can

51912013_399951187434231_8471738371914334208_n.jpg

Can't do that in California. If you do not regulate how the food is being prepared and where it is being sourced, and keeping records, then if somebody is food poisoned then who pays the lawsuit? Who makes sure that the meat being served is not discarded dog meat or disease free? There is a whole web of checks and balances to make sure the food supply available for purchase is inspected and regulated.