Random Banter

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
this movie is a total piece of trash--i have not watched any other PURGE movies- maybe they are all like this?

not that it was made bad, or the acting sucked (it was/they did) but that it was such an obvious depiction of race war, etc,etc,etc

all streamers should 'purge' this P.O.S. from their play lists

They are all pretty much the same thing, and the same messages.

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
a color thing?

who makes this crap..really?

It's pretty obvious what sort of people these films are pandering to.

Lord Ba'al

Well Known GateFan
totally asinine and ridiculous decision

they punish her for her innate characteristics, yet others with non innate characteristics, go un checked?

I bet she is feeling a lot like HOWARD BERGERON today

https://www.apnews.com/543c78d943144874a661f31e88c1f8e6
It is a difficult matter. People with low testosterone levels are not allowed to use supplements to increase them. In order for competition to be more fair, you could propose for people with naturally high levels should be in a league of their own, but that hardly seems feasible. And if you want to go the other way, you'd have to put every person in one league, regardless of gender and testosterone levels, which would be even more unfair. It's a difficult society these days with everything having to be completely fair in all aspects otherwise someone will start complaining. It won't be long before someone will complain about having to perform in a sunny environment, because they're not used to such environments. Although the decision by these judges seems unfair in some ways, it also seems fair in others.

YJ02

Well Known GateFan
It is a difficult matter. People with low testosterone levels are not allowed to use supplements to increase them. In order for competition to be more fair, you could propose for people with naturally high levels should be in a league of their own, but that hardly seems feasible. And if you want to go the other way, you'd have to put every person in one league, regardless of gender and testosterone levels, which would be even more unfair. It's a difficult society these days with everything having to be completely fair in all aspects otherwise someone will start complaining. It won't be long before someone will complain about having to perform in a sunny environment, because they're not used to such environments. Although the decision by these judges seems unfair in some ways, it also seems fair in others.

or tell people who are tall and want to play basketball competitively that they have to stay on their knees to make it fair for everyone else

This behavior is a direct 'descendant' of the whole little league and other kids sports where no score was kept and everyone got a winners trophy so it was all fair.

yes, I say again, she is defi a HOWARD BERGERON

yet innates are punished while "others" are put in a protected class with seemingly no checks on their abilities

https://bjj-world.com/transgender-mma-fighter-fallon-fox-breaks-skull-of-her-female-opponent/

Last edited:

Lord Ba'al

Well Known GateFan
or tell people who are tall and what to play basketball competitively that they have to stay on their knees to make it fair for everyone else

This behavior is a direct 'descendant' of the whole little league and other kids sports where no score was kept and everyone got a winners trophy so it was all fair.

yes, I say again, she is defi a HOWARD BERGERON

yet innates are punished while "others" are put in a protected class with seemingly no checks on their abilities

https://bjj-world.com/transgender-mma-fighter-fallon-fox-breaks-skull-of-her-female-opponent/
You are right. But it remains a difficult matter in today's social climate.

YJ02

Well Known GateFan
But it remains a difficult matter in today's social climate.

i see your point and know this is an issue already

i still say though make those who want to be better or do better accomplish those things based on their hard work and abilities and not by handicapping someone else

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member

Let me answer...she appears to be physically female, but she was born "intersex". More than 99% of all "intersex" individuals born have an XY or XYY chromosome profile. They have not developed male genitalia, but everything else about them is male. The hormone profile of this person is male, and I also notice they do not give the chromosome profile for this person. I am betting it is XY. You have to understand that the identity politics agenda denies that biological sex means anything. An intersex male with XY chromosomes is still biologically a male, only with ambiguous genitalia.

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member

EXCERPT:

“As we expand the Trekverse, Veronica’s team and Secret Hideout are dedicated to broadening ‘Star Trek’s’ brand reach by amplifying its core values globally: empowerment, inclusion, imagination, and above all, the exceptional storytelling that’s inspired generations of fans,” said Alex Kurtzman.

:rolleye0014:

As long as Star Trek is being defiled by Alex Kurtzman and his team, Star Trek will continue to gasp for air and finally die. For me it is already dead, and I have been a lifelong fan since it's very first episode. Let them toss it to the wolves, and change it into something else if they want to. The new fans will never give it the love (and money) it gave to former Star Trek films and series.