Random Banter

YJ02

Well Known GateFan
the grinding ice of the Niagara River. it gets much higher off of lakes erie and ontario, this guy was there at just the right time

Rac80

The Belle of the Ball
somehow, someway, some one will make him out to be a victim

Recent study shows 490 hate crime HOAXES since President Trump elected- from the muzzie girl who claimed she was surrounded by men trying to pull off her hijab on the NYC subway (subway cameras showed her riding peacefully reading a book the whole way) to the lesbian who had anti gay slurs scrawled in her dormitory door (a camera put in the door across the hall caught her doing it) to the case here in Indy where a church had neo-nazi slogans scrawled on it (the gay church organist did it)- I have learned to step back and say Oh really??

You guys on the coasts may not realize it- but Chicago is NOT MAGA country and few crimes occur there when it is zero degrees! :P people stay home and stay warm! (he went to Subway?)

YJ02

Well Known GateFan
check her out

especially the one with the hollow body electric guitar--imo, the best sounding electric guitar there is.

<<sorry..can't find that youtube music thread :( >>>

Rac80

The Belle of the Ball
totally non coastal here :)

i probably live has far from nyc as i do from you--i am in that part of PA
and did you realize that Chicago is VERY liberal?

YJ02

Well Known GateFan
while i see no attraction to this, apparently a lot of people are

"escape rooms" where a team of people go into a room and have to figure out some type of issue or puzzle. an interactive gaming experience where there is a tech element and apparently some type of actually on site "threat" (???)

they started with one location in a mid sized pa city and have now grown to 4 locations

<<< whatever :wanking: >>>>

https://www.connectradio.fm/2018/08/31/escape-rooms-dubois-opening-2018/

YJ02

Well Known GateFan
what high winds, lake water spray from waves and extreme cold can do along the south and east coasts of lake ontario

this is near Pulaski NY, about 45 mins north of Syracuse

52868279_2261807424089801_3688300597049556992_n.jpg

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
what high winds, lake water spray from waves and extreme cold can do along the south and east coasts of lake ontario

this is near Pulaski NY, about 45 mins north of Syracuse

52868279_2261807424089801_3688300597049556992_n.jpg

OMFG, that situation in those pictures happened to me while in upstate NY, and I panicked severely. None of the windows or doors would open, and I had to climb out of a second story window and crawl off the roof to get out of the house. I never went back to NY after that.

Jim of WVa

Well Known GateFan
Hey, this is not about politics or religion:

https://www.vanityfair.com/hollywoo...-the-michael-jackson-sexual-abuse-allegations

Vanity Fair said:
1. There is no dispute that, at age 34, Michael Jackson slept more than 30 nights in a row in the same bed with 13-year-old Jordie Chandler at the boy’s house with Chandler’s mother present. He also slept in the same bed with Jordie Chandler at Chandler’s father’s house. The parents were divorced.

2. So far, five boys Michael Jackson shared beds with have accused him of abuse: Jordie Chandler, Jason Francia, Gavin Arvizo, Wade Robson, and Jimmy Safechuck. Jackson had the same nickname for Chandler and Arvizo: “Rubba.” He called Robson “Little One” and Safechuck “Applehead.”

3. Jackson paid $25 million to settle the Chandlers’ lawsuit, with $18 million going to Jordie, $2.5 million to each of the parents, and the rest to lawyers. Jackson said he paid that sum to avoid something “long and drawn out.” Francia also received $2.4 million from Jackson.

4. Michael Jackson suffered from the skin discoloration disease vitiligo. Jordie Chandler drew a picture of the markings on the underside of Jackson’s penis. His drawings were sealed in an envelope. A few months later, investigators photographed Jackson’s genitalia. The photographs matched Chandler’s drawings.

5. The hallway leading to Jackson’s bedroom was a serious security zone covered by video and wired for sound so that the steps of anyone approaching would make ding-dong sounds.

6. Jackson had an extensive collection of adult erotic material he kept in a suitcase next to his bed, including S&M bondage photos and a study of naked boys. Forensic experts with experience in the Secret Service found the fingerprints of boys alongside Jackson’s on the same pages. Jackson also had bondage sculptures of women with ball gags in their mouths on his desk, in full view of the boys who slept there.

7. According to the Neverland staff interviewed by the Santa Barbara authorities, no one ever saw or knew of a woman spending the night with Michael Jackson, including his two spouses, Debbie Rowe or Lisa Marie Presley. Rowe, the mother of two of Jackson’s children, made it clear to the Santa Barbara authorities that she never had sex with Jackson.

8. The parents of boys Jackson shared beds with were courted assiduously and given myriad expensive gifts. Wade Robson’s mother testified in the 2005 trial that she funneled wages through Jackson’s company and was given a permanent resident visa. Jimmy Safechuck’s parents got a house. Jordie Chandler’s mother got a diamond bracelet.

9. Two of the fathers of those who have accused Jackson, Jordie Chandler and Jimmy Safechuck, committed suicide. Both were estranged from their sons at the time.

10. In a 2002 documentary, Living with Michael Jackson, Jackson told Martin Bashir there was nothing wrong with sharing his bed with boys.

Lord Ba'al

Well Known GateFan
while i see no attraction to this, apparently a lot of people are

"escape rooms" where a team of people go into a room and have to figure out some type of issue or puzzle. an interactive gaming experience where there is a tech element and apparently some type of actually on site "threat" (???)

they started with one location in a mid sized pa city and have now grown to 4 locations

<<< whatever :wanking: >>>>

https://www.connectradio.fm/2018/08/31/escape-rooms-dubois-opening-2018/
I haven't yet visited any but I find the concept intriguing. Apparently the Titanic museum here in Belfast has one too.

YJ02

Well Known GateFan
OMFG, that situation in those pictures happened to me while in upstate NY, and I panicked severely. None of the windows or doors would open, and I had to climb out of a second story window and crawl off the roof to get out of the house. I never went back to NY after that.

it was just a case of "snow-anoia" :) as long as there was alcohol in the home you'd of made it

but seriously though, when the crap gets real bad upt here (and buffalo and erie, pa too) they wil lsend out ems, firemen, hire contractors and even the national guard to get ppl out of their homes

these were lake homes-- around here, we would call them a "camp". places that ppl mainly use a few times a yr

but, occasionally they get buried inland too from lake effect snow

when i was at ft drum near watertown ny, every winter we would get tons (most likely a literal depiction )of snow. the army housing areas and barracks had a couple of snowblowers per street/barracks

when piled up snow got so bad, they would come through with huge trucks with massive snow augers on the front to pile it in a truck and take it away--making room for us to put more snow

here is a pic from the 70's/80's when watertown got hit hard..snow up over the house roofs! over 100 inches in one storm

images

and of course, we almost nearly got a break from pt now matter the snow or how cold, if we had, no pt would have been done for about 6 months! we ran pt in balaclavas and pile caps with mittens at times

images