Random Banter

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
Nice face and boobs, but what is the point of this?

I didn't even click play, considering the title of the video and the girl. I can see everything I need to see by just the video screencap. :)

YJ02

Well Known GateFan
I didn't even click play, considering the title of the video and the girl. I can see everything I need to see by just the video screencap. :)

i saw she has a lot of these types of videos; on the fringe (or maybe it snot fringe for the people who are subscribed to her?) and very random

there is one where she packs herself up in a box and attempts to make it seem that she got into the mail delivery system

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
i saw she has a lot of these types of videos; on the fringe (or maybe it snot fringe for the people who are subscribed to her?) and very random

there is one where she packs herself up in a box and attempts to make it seem that she got into the mail delivery system
I saw that. :) She is a hot girl, but not hot enough for me to watch a video of her just sitting there showing her cleavage.

Lord Ba'al

Well Known GateFan
I can never get tired of watching a nice face and bouncy boobs!

Bounce is good. Bounce is goood. But there wasn't really any bounce here. Unless you can point me to a specific time code.....

i dont know, they are a lot of these "stare" videos out there. something with that age group i suppose

Must be practicing for a job interview or something.

Tripler

Well Known GateFan
Yet the individual has spent an enormous amount of money with the fact of hoping to recap there costs by selling the extra energy back to the energy providers . What a rip off scam . Governments are insane as of late . We are heading back to becoming just simple peasants ruled by the elite .