Random Banter

YJ02

Well Known GateFan
had an avocado for the first time

IMO, they taste like acorns..not bad, just something i can live without

Lord Ba'al

Well Known GateFan
Did you know they're building a Titanic II? Aim is for it to set sail a few years from now and the maiden voyage will be the same as the original Titanic, Southampton to New York. The ship will be made to look the same but with modern tech. It should also have replicas of some key features such as the staircase. Some Australian company is building it, or ordering it, I believe.

Did you know they're building a Titanic II? Aim is for it to set sail a few years from now and the maiden voyage will be the same as the original Titanic, Southampton to New York. The ship will be made to look the same but with modern tech. It should also have replicas of some key features such as the staircase. Some Australian company is building it, or ordering it, I believe.

draw-me-like-one-of-your-french-girls-%3C3-7666630.png

YJ02

Well Known GateFan
i am just going to drop this here as a 'one off' and not comment any further

i am excited that he is 'common sensican' and i dont give a damn what letter his next to his name

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
had an avocado for the first time

IMO, they taste like acorns..not bad, just something i can live without

LOL, how did you eat it? How was it prepared? Cmon, if you took a potato out of the ground and bit into it you would not like that either. How would you know the deliciousness of french fries and hashed browns and potato chips without looking further? I recommend trying guacamole dip, adding it to a hamburger, or trying it on toast with bacon. :)

Tripler

Well Known GateFan
Where you have to be nice.

I suspect few people here have ever seen a hockey, lacrosse, or football game.

As for Wyonna winning: Sci - fi is big in Canada, where as fantasy is bigger in the States. Speaking of Dr. Who and Star Wars here of course.

All those pesky young boys and girls were doing as much clicking away as much if not more than your "Expanse" compatriots.
I used over 50 emails and multiple server locations . Thats 1250 votes per day .
And it still lost ?
Has anyone here ever watched the girl with a gun show ?
;(

Tripler

Well Known GateFan
Looks like its firefox making the pages all black ...
I just put it on this fone the other day amd still trying to figure it out . Chrome was easier but more intrusive .
;)

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
The whole forum pages are black with white letters or is it just my fone doing this ?

Your phone...I have not started creating the dark theme yet. :)

Lord Ba'al

Well Known GateFan
PC browsing is the same but Firefox on my fone makes all the pages black with white lettering.
Check to see whether the Firefox app has a dark mode setting switched on.

Tripler

Well Known GateFan
Was someone here having trouble with Win 10 ? Try these optimization settings . Not gonna hurt to try ...
;)