Random Banter

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
I find fake butts to be even more pathetic and ridiculous than fake boobs. I can't wait for this stupid trend to end.

For me, fake ANYTHING is pathetic. I think that smaller butts or even flat ones are fine as long as they are natural. I would much rather have a small chested woman with natural small breasts than one with big fake ones. And the whole "junk in da trunk an' thangs" thing is ridiculous and I want it to pass too. Even black and Latino women whose genetics does include this feature on many women will get a fake one if they think it isn't big enough (hello Nicki Minaj!).

Last edited:

Lord Ba'al

Well Known GateFan
Patrick Stewart is too rich to vote Labour anymore. ;)
I never knew what labour stood for anyway since I'm not that politically engaged. But apparently Patrick had an idea what they stood for since a very young age. But now not anymore. I don't think anybody knows what they stand for anymore. But I don't think anyone knows what the other parties stand for either, whomever they might be. I keep hearing the word tories mentioned as if it were a political party, but frankly I'm not sure whether they are. I actually don't give a shit either so I can't be bothered to look into it. It's all a waste of time and positive energy anyway and none of it matters. British politics is a total freak show these days. But perhaps it was always like that. Brexit makes Trump's peculiar antics pale by comparison. In fact I don't believe I've heard much about Trump for at least the past three months. Oops, I started talking about politics, sorry. Who would have thought, me of all people. But brexit is like such a train wreck happening in slow motion. It's like the real life STD. It's simultaneously fascinating and mindnumbingly boring.

Lord Ba'al

Well Known GateFan
Lol. Apparently some vaping twitter account named Victory Liquid liked my tweet.

@Overmind One Did you by any chance start a new business?

Lord Ba'al

Well Known GateFan
Hmmm....why do you ask? Not Victory Liquid!
Because I find it surprising that a vaping company would like a tweet where I voice my discontent with vaping. And that happened while you rated my post here as funny. ;)

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
Because I find it surprising that a vaping company would like a tweet where I voice my discontent with vaping. And that happened while you rated my post here as funny. ;)

Nope, no new vaping business! But not a bad idea....:confused0006: :icon10:

Tripler

Well Known GateFan
Vaping is no different than smoking . Can you imagine 10 of these vapers going at once inside a bus or subway ffs !

:beckett_new050:

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
Vaping is no different than smoking . Can you imagine 10 of these vapers going at once inside a bus or subway ffs !

Its really a whole lot different than smoking, but anyone who would vape in a subway car or inside where non-smokers/vapers are is an asshole. I do my thing in the smoking areas or in private. I do not feel any compulsion to make gigantic clouds, even in private. But I see the vaping assholes who have to make giant fog clouds too. The normal vaper is 180 degrees from a smoker in terms of what they are doing. One is smoking, one is not. One creates a cloud of smoke that can stick to clothes and be breathed in, and the vaper makes steam that dissipates without a trace of smell of particulates. I have nothing against smokers, since I was one of them for 35 years. But vaping is not like smoking. It just looks like it.

Lord Ba'al

Well Known GateFan

One of them is enough to make a whole double decker bus stink by even taking only a few puffs. And that smell seriously lingers for a long time after they have long left the bus.

We have a smoking section at work which is out in the open with a cover and even 15 minutes after someone vaped there you can still smell the stink. And I'm a smoker which means that my sense of smell is diminished! It truly disgusts me. Can smell that shit on my way back in too, outside and in the hallway.

Lord Ba'al

Well Known GateFan
Its really a whole lot different than smoking, but anyone who would vape in a subway car or inside where non-smokers/vapers are is an asshole. I do my thing in the smoking areas or in private. I do not feel any compulsion to make gigantic clouds, even in private. But I see the vaping assholes who have to make giant fog clouds too. The normal vaper is 180 degrees from a smoker in terms of what they are doing. One is smoking, one is not. One creates a cloud of smoke that can stick to clothes and be breathed in, and the vaper makes steam that dissipates without a trace of smell of particulates. I have nothing against smokers, since I was one of them for 35 years. But vaping is not like smoking. It just looks like it.
This is simply not true.

This is simply not true.

Nonsmoker here. I'm pretty sensitive to smells so when someone is smoking nearby I can tell even if they have left the area recently. But I haven't experienced the same thing with vaping despite there being a ton of people who vape now. I've seen people vape in concerts and restaurants and beer gardens and it's never been noticeable other than visually. One in a great while I'll detect some sort of fruity smell but it's fairly rare.

I'm not saying your experience is wrong. I'm just saying, as someone who doesn't like smoking, I find I'm much less bothered by vaping "steam" than I am by tobacco smoke. Additionally, I've never detected vaping smells lingering on someone's clothes or in their car but it's the opposite with tobacco. Cigarettes linger on clothes and in cars and in the general area where the cigarettes have been extinguished. For instance, if you and I were to meet on the street and you weren't holding a cigarette pinched between your fingers I could still easily tell that you were a smoker because the smell would be all over you; on your clothes and on your breath. But if you were a vaper I would be hard pressed to notice it.

I should mention that I almost never see vapers who make those ginormous clouds that fill an entire area. The vapers I know and encounter in public all seem to be pretty discreet about it. So maybe I just haven't experienced the type of vapers that you have.

Lord Ba'al

Well Known GateFan
I'm not denying that smoke gets in clothes and such and you could smell it on my breath. But if you're close enough to smell my breath than you're in my personal space and you better get the fuck out of it quick! ;) But @Overmind said that vape doesn't linger and that is not true. It in fact lingers quite a lot. Smoke perhaps lingers for a lot longer, especially in textiles and such, but I find vape a lot more potent.

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
One of them is enough to make a whole double decker bus stink by even taking only a few puffs. And that smell seriously lingers for a long time after they have long left the bus.

We have a smoking section at work which is out in the open with a cover and even 15 minutes after someone vaped there you can still smell the stink. And I'm a smoker which means that my sense of smell is diminished! It truly disgusts me. Can smell that shit on my way back in too, outside and in the hallway.

Dude, are you talking about vaping or not? I can smell a smoker DAYS after they have smoked a cigarette. I can smell them across the street, even in a breeze. But vapes do not leave any sort of smell at all. Its one of the reasons people vape in the first place. What is it you are smelling, and are you sure it's them and not your own clothes perhaps? Perhaps they are vaping actual tobacco in their vapes? There is nothing to linger or smell. Its steam. You can smell whatever flavor they are vaping if you stand in the vapor before it dissipates, but after its gone, so is any aroma from the vape.