Random Banter

Lord Ba'al

Well Known GateFan
I wear 34 size shorts and jeans but it boggles my mind as to how many times one 34 inch waste piece of clothing is smaller or larger than the other 34 inch waste clothing ...
;)

About a year ago I had a 40" waist jeans and a 38" waist jeans. Then I bought a 38" and 36" waist jeans. Recently I had to buy new jeans and I bought two 36". Now if I don't wear a belt the 36" can drop down to my ankles. It's a different brand though. Instead of Levi's it's some whatever unknown brand that cost me bout 20 quid per jeans. I'm looking to go down to 34", but I remember a long time ago I had jeans which were 32" length and 32" waist, so maybe it'll get to that again, though perhaps that's unlikely. I'll have to wait and see.

Lord Ba'al

Well Known GateFan
TMI gentlemen!

What?! So it's okay for a woman to say her breasts are too big but when a man says he has trouble cause of his big balls it's suddenly a hush hush topic?

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
What?! So it's okay for a woman to say her breasts are too big but when a man says he has trouble cause of his big balls it's suddenly a hush hush topic?

I am sure Mr Rac has these same issues. :) I have to deal with that issue myself. I think it has something to do with age. The boys swing lower which requires a change in undies.

Jim of WVa

Well Known GateFan
What do I have to do to convince you all that I am the king of TMI?

I have congestive heart failure and renal failure that has resulted in water accumulating in my scrotum. I wear a size 5XL boxers to provide the necessary additional room.

I am getting better and can now sit at a chair with the laptop on a table for about 60 minutes at a time for multiple times during the day.

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
What do I have to do to convince you all that I am the king of TMI?

I have congestive heart failure and renal failure that has resulted in water accumulating in my scrotum. I wear a size 5XL boxers to provide the necessary additional room.

I am getting better and can now sit at a chair with the laptop on a table for about 60 minutes at a time for multiple times during the day.

Aw man, I had no idea. :icon_neutral: I am glad you are getting better. I have heard of this before, fluid accumulating in the scrotum. I understand it is more uncomfortable than painful. I had it happen to me after an injury, but it cleared up after 3 weeks. There was no choice but boxers and very loose trousers. And sly glances/strange looks. The bulge is obvious, but people don't know why. Man, I hope you get better!

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
About a year ago I had a 40" waist jeans and a 38" waist jeans. Then I bought a 38" and 36" waist jeans. Recently I had to buy new jeans and I bought two 36". Now if I don't wear a belt the 36" can drop down to my ankles. It's a different brand though. Instead of Levi's it's some whatever unknown brand that cost me bout 20 quid per jeans. I'm looking to go down to 34", but I remember a long time ago I had jeans which were 32" length and 32" waist, so maybe it'll get to that again, though perhaps that's unlikely. I'll have to wait and see.

Dayammm....34? I am still at a (loose) 36, but 34 is still too tight. I can get in them though! I like a little more wiggle room. My 38" are all packed away, as I cannot wear them at all.

Jim of WVa

Well Known GateFan
During this evening's Wynonna Earp episode, there was a SDCC promo where the actress who plays Wynonna's sister was asked who her character's father was. I thought that it was common knowledge that Bobo is her father. What gives?

Lord Ba'al

Well Known GateFan
Dayammm....34? I am still at a (loose) 36, but 34 is still too tight. I can get in them though! I like a little more wiggle room. My 38" are all packed away, as I cannot wear them at all.
I have to admit that the jeans I have now are made of stretch material. Kinda nice.

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
I have to admit that the jeans I have now are made of stretch material. Kinda nice.

So, are you asking the wifey if they make your butt look too big yet? :)

Lord Ba'al

Well Known GateFan
So, are you asking the wifey if they make your butt look too big yet? :)
I would never ask that.

Besides, my but is like a model for perfection, whether it's 40W jeans or 34W.

Rac80

The Belle of the Ball
wear high heels for a sexy butt! As jeff foxwothy says high heels will make a trucker's butt look great! :P

heisenberg

Earl Grey
Why do people still buy premium reports from this criminal company that does all the stock market rigging and constantly get away with it?
Why aren't these companies shut down? Why do they get bailouts but we don't for fucking up? Hell, they've been involved in some pretty shady shit. Good lord someone jumped off a building too? Okay...so these criminals run the world?

Last edited:

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
Why do people still buy premium reports from this criminal company that does all the stock market rigging and constantly get away with it?
Why aren't these companies shut down? Why do they get bailouts but we don't for fucking up? Hell, they've been involved in some pretty shady shit. Good lord someone jumped off a building too? Okay...so these criminals run the world?

No, they do not run the world, but they think they do. Let them jump, let them chase the worthless paper and kill each other over the acquisition of wealth. I couldn't care less.

heisenberg

Earl Grey
No, they do not run the world, but they think they do. Let them jump, let them chase the worthless paper and kill each other over the acquisition of wealth. I couldn't care less.
They do though. They control the SP and you know how much money has control over our lives. We can't live without it and society has become dependent on it.