OMNI's Art Thread

OMNI

My avatar speaks for itself.
I have a favor to ask. :) Could you do an anaglyph for me? Take your Atlantis rendering, and then take a screenshot. Then, rotate 15% and take another screenshot. Those two photos can be turned into a 3d red/cyan anaglyph and I can see the city in 3D. I got these cool red/blue 3D glasses from Amaxon and I have been taking 3D photos and checking out the anaglyph videos on YouTube. Lots of fun! I would love to see Atlantis in 3D. :)
sometime maybe...

Hmm, fair enough.
I just figured "concept art" may have been "better protected" (?) than something any old mook could screen cap and "blow up" somewhere.

its not.

OMNI

[video=youtube;U9-3d0MGMpY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U9-3d0MGMpY​

Bluce Ree

Tech Admin / Council Member
lightwave site now public.. my renders of the corridor is featured in the Stasys article in the news section..
https://www.lightwave3d.com/news/article/staying-the-course-with-stasys/

fucking awesome to have one images on the software developers site as an advert on what the software can do.. milestone in my book and something i never expected..

Oh, yeah! Big milestone, brother!

[video=youtube;U9-3d0MGMpY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U9-3d0MGMpY​

Very nice rendering. I like the minor details on the ship like the surface scars. Gives it a real aged, beat up look.

OMNI

Oh, yeah! Big milestone, brother!

Very nice rendering. I like the minor details on the ship like the surface scars. Gives it a real aged, beat up look.
Thaks bro!

dude everytime you say "brother" i hear the hulk.. ie hulk hogan since you hang out in florida too its like.. WTF!! :P

and yes came out kinda neat.. 1min 20sec/frame avrage rendertime compared to old system where it wpould have been 1h 43min/frame

Bluce Ree

Thaks bro!

dude everytime you say "brother" i hear the hulk.. ie hulk hogan since you hang out in florida too its like.. WTF!! :P

and yes came out kinda neat.. 1min 20sec/frame avrage rendertime compared to old system where it wpould have been 1h 43min/frame

Oh, man! That brings me back to the 80s!:laughing:

You know, I picked up the habit of calling friends bro or brother after I started bodybuilding. It's part of the whole bodybuilding subculture, which has to do with fellow bodybuilders helping each other because we're all brothers in a sense. :D

OMNI

Oh, man! That brings me:D back to the 80s!:laughing:

You know, I picked up the habit of calling friends bro or brother after I started bodybuilding. It's part of the whole bodybuilding subculture, which has to do with fellow bodybuilders helping each other because we're all brothers in a sense. :D
:D

Gatefan1976

Well Known GateFan
Omni, do you have a model of either the Defiant from DS9 or an X wing?

Bluce Ree

Nice work! Looks like a character from some upcoming kick-ass video game you're not telling us about.

OMNI

Nice work! Looks like a character from some upcoming kick-ass video game you're not telling us about.
its actually a mod of an existing game.. and its already out and quite well known... i posted a vid on it in the games section i think.. check it out "DayZ"

Bluce Ree

its actually a mod of an existing game.. and its already out and quite well known... i posted a vid on it in the games section i think.. check it out "DayZ"

:D Ok, just noticed. I should have paid attention to the t-shirt where it says "DAYZ". :D