OMNI's Art Thread

S

Stonelesscutter

I was making a joke about the Swedish "sterness" of your pic. ;)

Oddly enough, the 3D version you made is sort of how I pictured you to begin with, albeit with some hair though.

I always pictured him with a beard. And long meandering hair.

I'd like to see you make that model with long hair Omni, just to see if you got the skill. :)

Bluce Ree

Tech Admin / Council Member
I always pictured him with a beard. And long meandering hair.

I'd like to see you make that model with long hair Omni, just to see if you got the skill. :)

Why do you want to turn him into Fabio?

shavedape

Well Known GateFan
No, OMNI isn't the type to have long hair. The reason anarchists cut their hair so short is to keep it from getting tangled up in barbed wire. It's kind of a requirement. ;)

S

Stonelesscutter

No, OMNI isn't the type to have long hair. The reason anarchists cut their hair so short is to keep it from getting tangled up in barbed wire. It's kind of a requirement. ;)

Real vikings have long hair. And if it got caught in barbed wire it wouldn't stop them. :D

shavedape

Well Known GateFan
Real vikings have long hair. And if it got caught in barbed wire it wouldn't stop them. :D

He's a modern day viking. They rape and pillage in different ways now. ;)

shavedape

Well Known GateFan
Ah ok.
Still don't know him.
But nevermind, I get the idea. ;)

He was the long-haired, muscle stud back in the 80's/early 90's that they used as the model for the cover of romance novels and to sell faux-butter. This guy --

N51697-1f9c.jpg

shavedape

Well Known GateFan
S

Stonelesscutter

Uh oh. Sshhhh guys, there he is.
We better get back on topic before he rapes us all. :D

OMNI

My avatar speaks for itself.
belive it or not a few years ago i actually had dreads down to my chest :P

but yeah cant have it while climbing barbwire fences ;)

S

Stonelesscutter

naw i dont mind :) new pic of a new character/face in a bit btw so stick around for that ;)

You know full well we never really leave. ;) We just pretend to have a life sometimes. :P

shavedape

Well Known GateFan