OMNI's Art Thread

SciphonicStranger

Objects may be closer than they appear
thanks again man :P and sure lets have an adult FH party complete with strippers and booze :P

Date and time please... :P

Gatefan1976

Well Known GateFan
well it wouldnt get anywhere near 10k+ views like a DD on deviant art does, and what you are reffering to is a demo reel and i am working on one problem is having stuff good enough to include in the reel ;)

I have been thinking about this a little further and perhaps you could do a sorta "time lapse photography" type of deal with this? After all, your skills are not just "the finished product" but what goes into making them as well. Personally, I know 2 things about photography, and Jack just left town :D

Illiterati might be able to give you some pointers however as that type of thing plays into her strengths, so not only a potential boost or platform for you, but one for her as well?

Anyway, random thought bro, use or not as you will. :)

OMNI

My avatar speaks for itself.
thats the reason i post "wip" Work in progress pictures.

and posting a timlapse vid on youtube still wouldnt garner the 8000 views i got from the daily deviation feature.

and a demo reel is for other things then just flaunting skill it isfor job applications and such.

Gatefan1976

Well Known GateFan
I'm not saying "replace it" bro, I'm saying "in tandum"
Yes, Demo reels are for work reasons, but what prevents you from getting a little more exposure??

OMNI

HELLSPAWN

[Hellspawn Creature High-poly Sculpt]
---------------------------------
After about a weeks Zbrush Training this is what came out

-Zbrush
-modo
-Photoshop cs4

Bluce Ree

Tech Admin / Council Member
HELLSPAWN

[Hellspawn Creature High-poly Sculpt]
---------------------------------
After about a weeks Zbrush Training this is what came out

-Zbrush
-modo
-Photoshop cs4

Nice, bro.

OMNI

The incredible Hulk...

check ou the skin detail i managed on this guy...

I LOVE ZBrush!! :)