OMNI's Art Thread

Bluce Ree

Tech Admin / Council Member
for those of you that may be intrested this pic above just made the deviant art daily deviation feature today!!!!

an extreme honor imo and it means great exposure as it will most likly be viewed by 8-10 000 people today so i can def say that it made MY day :D:smiley_squee:

Green, brother. :)

Gatefan1976

Well Known GateFan
You should pick some music and run a montage of your work on YT Brother OMNI, might be an easy way to get some extra exposure to your skills............??

S

Stonelesscutter

You should pick some music and run a montage of your work on YT Brother OMNI, might be an easy way to get some extra exposure to your skills............??

Yes, but then music that isn't copyrighted. :)

S

Stonelesscutter

for those of you that may be intrested this pic above just made the deviant art daily deviation feature today!!!!

an extreme honor imo and it means great exposure as it will most likly be viewed by 8-10 000 people today so i can def say that it made MY day :D:smiley_squee:

If you keep this rate up this thread will end up with more congratulations than pictures. :)
Congratulations dude.

OMNI

My avatar speaks for itself.
Excellent Omni . Again I am speechless because of your artistry with a computer . My god ,,, you got talent .
Congratulations indeed !!! :):):)
thank you!

Green to OMNI. :cool:
Congrats.
Thank you!

Green, brother. :)
Thanks man!

well it wouldnt get anywhere near 10k+ views like a DD on deviant art does, and what you are reffering to is a demo reel and i am working on one problem is having stuff good enough to include in the reel ;)
Yes, but then music that isn't copyrighted. :)
yup. hard thing to find nowdays..

If you keep this rate up this thread will end up with more congratulations than pictures. :)
Congratulations dude.
aye :)
thanks man!

All you have to do is use other types of music then dude. Anyone here have any hidden music mixing skills?
true but almost everything is copyright'd today unless 100% original.

S

Stonelesscutter

true but almost everything is copyright'd today unless 100% original.

If you'd give me some examples of what you might be looking for and if I got my MC-303 back from my friend sometime in good working order, I might be able to whip you up something basic but completely copyright free. ;)

OMNI

If you'd give me some examples of what you might be looking for and if I got my MC-303 back from my friend sometime in good working order, I might be able to whip you up something basic but completely copyright free. ;)
intresting! might just take you up on that!

OMNI

i used to tinker with Reason back in the day myself but not latly... i do think i have a copy of fruityloops somewhere round here tho :P

OMNI

ok so current view stats on the image..

comments: 64
Favourites: 420
Views: 5,238 (4,984 today)
Downloads: 159 (139 today)

thats ALOT of views.. i also had aroud 200 comments on this and my other stuff on DA that i just spent 35min replying too :P and they are still flooding in.. Phew..

Gatefan1976

Well Known GateFan
Awww
the hard life of an apreciated artist................. :P

S

Stonelesscutter

i used to tinker with Reason back in the day myself but not latly... i do think i have a copy of fruityloops somewhere round here tho :P

That's all newschool to me. I used to do stuff with OctaMed (no that has nothing to do with pharmaceuticals Shaved! :)) on my trusty old Amiga. Sampled stuff from cd's. 8 bit FTW! :D