OMNI's Art Thread

OMNI

My avatar speaks for itself.

abstract crystal render i just made and it just might pass as a background for Kal'El :)

Bluce Ree

Tech Admin / Council Member
Kal'El WIP2

Ok, that is really @#^%$#*&^ cool! I so want to swear to emphasize how cool but no flames around this forum.

Gatefan1976

Well Known GateFan
He does look right at home in that background doesn't he. Could be Krypton or the Fortress of Solitude.
Excellent work OMNI! :)

S

Stonelesscutter

It's the eyes. They're saying "I'm gonna rip your heart out and have it for breakfast!" :)

OMNI

Ok, that is really @#^%$#*&^ cool! I so want to swear to emphasize how cool but no flames around this forum.
Thanks man!

He does look right at home in that background doesn't he. Could be Krypton or the Fortress of Solitude.
Excellent work OMNI! :)
Glad ya like it bro :)

It's the eyes. They're saying "I'm gonna rip your heart out and have it for breakfast!" :)
you should see the new human i made to fit insidee the new suit... has a better killer look ;)

That's a Superchump movie I'd go see.
mee too :)

--------------------------------------

Anyway still working on this guys and i decided to make a new human model as i didnt like this one much.

stay tuned for updates!

OMNI

here is the new test for the character better look and more menacing :)
not sure bout the current suit setup tho but i think im onto something!​

S

Stonelesscutter

When you say FINAL you make it sound so....
final. :P
Getting tired of Superman already?

OMNI

naw not tired just bored with this angle and what i mean by final are textures setting etc..

SciphonicStranger

Objects may be closer than they appear
Not bad. The feet might need a little more work though.

Bluce Ree

You're actually making a relic superhero from the 50s look really cool.

OMNI

S

Stonelesscutter

aye i tried to up the coolness factor alittle.. surprisingly tho this thing hs gotten about 0 comments on foundation 3d.... i dont get it..

Perhaps they're all on holiday.
Or they just don't know what to think of it.
Maybe they're pissed off because your art doesn't resemble the posters they have on their wall. :P

Bluce Ree

aye i tried to up the coolness factor alittle.. surprisingly tho this thing hs gotten about 0 comments on foundation 3d.... i dont get it..

Meh, jealousy exists even among artists, I suppose.

mzzz

Well Known GateFan
I like the metallic adds, was kinda put off by the other one without the exterior underwear. His face seems a bit chubby though. Wonder what an evil superman would look like from your point of view. Now.....where's supergirl?!?! :P