Flotsam and Jetsam

YJ02

Well Known GateFan
http://www.wistv.com/story/24313842...uffer&utm_medium=facebook&utm_campaign=Buffer

Police: Woman stabbed man with ceramic squirrel

3122740_G.jpg

NORTH CHARLESTON, SC (WCSC) -
A 41-year-old man was left bloodied early Christmas morning after his spouse attacked and stabbed him with a ceramic squirrel for not bringing home beer, according to an incident report.

Helen Ann Williams, 44, was arrested Wednesday and charged with criminal domestic violence of a high and aggravated nature.

Police say Williams claimed the victim fell and cut himself. When asked why she had blood on her hand and clothes, she said it was not the victim's blood and that it had been there.*
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*:shep_lol:

An American Icon :facepalm:

B

Backstep

I cannot access Flame Hell. For all that I can tell, those folders must have been removed.

I think someone placed a block of kryptonite at the entrance to FH to block my super mod powers, now my :piratebay: is lost in the gate fans Sargasso sea :crying-028:

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
I cannot access Flame Hell. For all that I can tell, those folders must have been removed.

I fixed it...we never remove folders or threads here. We dont delete them either. :) The permissions were messed up there, and i have fixed them. You should always be able to see Flame Hell. Newbies dont though.

shavedape

Well Known GateFan
Now can we please return to discussing the dangers of ceramic squirrels? :daniel_new_anime005:

shavedape

Well Known GateFan
Your avi looks like it had a uncomfortable experience with a ceramic squirrel

Well, it all started the night I forgot to bring beer home...

YJ02

Well Known GateFan
Well Duhhh!!! On me that is.

Having been so distracted by simple stupid physical sight gags and "ball" busting comedy maneuvers-and the dancing girls, I had never realized that DODGEBALL had such an obvious Deus Ex Machina.

And, I also noticed-for the first time, the HS cheerleader chic is pregnant in the closing, new and improved "average joes" commercial.

I have got to say, DODGEBALL;A TRUE UNDERDOG STORY and BALLS OF FURY are a couple of my favorite silly and simple comedy movies.

shavedape

Well Known GateFan
I don't know whether to be horrified or impressed by this story. :daniel_new004:

http://fmobserver.com/fargo-man-arrested-for-clearing-snow-with-flamethrower/#

Fargo Man Arrested For Clearing Snow With Flamethrower

Fargo, ND – Local resident Todd Fox has been detained for “reckless endangerment” and “illegal use of high-powered fire-breathing weaponry” for attacking snow with his flamethrower. Fox reportedly became so fed up with the week-long blowing snow epidemic in his area that he decided to KILL IT WITH FIRE.

Fox stated that he was simply “fed up with battling the elements” and that he did not possess the willpower necessary to move “four billion tons of white bull shit.”

Gatefan1976

Well Known GateFan
I don't know whether to be horrified or impressed by this story. :daniel_new004:

http://fmobserver.com/fargo-man-arrested-for-clearing-snow-with-flamethrower/#

Fargo Man Arrested For Clearing Snow With Flamethrower

Fargo, ND – Local resident Todd Fox has been detained for “reckless endangerment” and “illegal use of high-powered fire-breathing weaponry” for attacking snow with his flamethrower. Fox reportedly became so fed up with the week-long blowing snow epidemic in his area that he decided to KILL IT WITH FIRE.

Fox stated that he was simply “fed up with battling the elements” and that he did not possess the willpower necessary to move
“four billion tons of white bull shit.”

Aww, did he feel like a black dude??

shavedape

Well Known GateFan

Rac80

The Belle of the Ball
go somewhere warm and sunny then return to snow and -39! I think the global warming peeps are WRONG! :P