Does anyone watch the Science Channel?

Copenhagen

GateFans Noob
My TV has really been spending a lot of time on the Science Channel lately. Mainly because of FireFly, and Through the Wormhole. But they have other good stuff on there as well.

I've been looking for a nice channel that shows everything I want. But really it's a combonation of them. Science Channel, History, History International, Planet Green, Discovery, AETN's NOVA, National Geographic.

But I've been watching a lot of Science Channel as well.

Red Mage

Boney
I watch it on occasion. When they come out with a program I like I watch it regularly. Then they'll show a Mantracker or something and I'll lose interest in the channel.

Rac80

The Belle of the Ball
geeks rule, jocks drool!

when they do a show I like I watch it. I am a huge geek though and often my tv spends it's time on History channel (had a medieval geekfest the other day- Barbarians{huns}, the dark ages, and the black death....what a day! ;) ) and History International, Investigation Discovery, Science, national Geo, Biography, the military channel with some food network and cooking channel thrown in for a break! :D HUGE geeks at our house!

OMNI

My avatar speaks for itself.
My TV has really been spending a lot of time on the Science Channel lately. Mainly because of FireFly, and Through the Wormhole. But they have other good stuff on there as well.

I've been looking for a nice channel that shows everything I want. But really it's a combonation of them. Science Channel, History, History International, Planet Green, Discovery, AETN's NOVA, National Geographic.

But I've been watching a lot of Science Channel as well.

I watch the swedish equiv of all those. big nerd myself and i cant stand the other crap on tv like glee etc :puke:
i donno i guess i like actually learning something watching tv rather then filling my brain with a bunch of pointless drama stories.

Gatefan1976

Well Known GateFan
I watch the swedish equiv of all those. big nerd myself and i cant stand the other crap on tv like glee etc :puke:
i donno i guess i like actually learning something watching tv rather then filling my brain with a bunch of pointless drama stories.

My TV spends alot of time on the discovery network, science channel etc as well
But, while Glee may not be my "speed", it is certainly a good show, just one I happen to not be interested in that much. It reminds me about how I think of Michael Jackson. Incredibly talented guy, no denying it, just, barring one song, just not interesting to me.