DISNEY/LUCASARTS and the return of Mace Windu

YJ02

Well Known GateFan
On Instagram in the official Star WARS acct, they made their announcement the same back door way they announced the official return of MacGregor and Christensen

YT'r here speculates on what new series we may see Mace Windu in... but what if he comes back not as a Jedi but as an Inquisitor? I think he'd make a great live action inquisitor

Last edited:

Joelist

What ship is this?
Staff member
This is starting to get a bit over the top.

Assuming they are doing what it seems they may be doing - using the Veil to de-canonize the sequel trilogy - I was thinking their plan ultimately is to make Thrawn the big baddie and follow the general beats of the Timothy Zahn trilogy of books. I have to consider how Mace fits that.

YJ02

Well Known GateFan
This is starting to get a bit over the top.

Assuming they are doing what it seems they may be doing - using the Veil to de-canonize the sequel trilogy - I was thinking their plan ultimately is to make Thrawn the big baddie and follow the general beats of the Timothy Zahn trilogy of books. I have to consider how Mace fits that.
i dont know, and Mace was never a thing for me

but we do know for years now, Jackson has been saying he "knows" Windu is not dead and the off and on, half announcements from disney/lucas regarding the topic

all i do know, is that it will be more fan service- like using Luke. Another reason why if he does return, I would like to see him return as an Inquisitor

canon material has a place for many captured and turned Jedi as Inquisitors. most were not Jedi Knights but of lower Jedi orders-- like the chief Inquisitor in REBELS- he was a temple guard as a Jedi